A Lost Game

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
tellmeimaninja said:
I don't remember the title, but it was a co-op beat-em-up that was insane (and I'm pretty sure it was on the original Playstation). You could use virtually everything as a weapon. I recall seeing an enemy car heading our way, so I found a rocket launcher and shot it. Then I took a piece of metal from the wreckage and started hitting people with it. I remember you also recovered health by punching open vending machines.
i think i had that game. it not with me now but i think it was called die hard

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
Trapt (American title, was something else in Japan) was a great game in my memories. Every review I've seen of it since I played all those years ago say it was bad, but I don't believe them.

i7omahawki

Mar 22, 2010
Deathrow for the xbox!

Really enjoyed that game, wasn't a masterpiece of anything, but it sure was fun.

Just can't find it now though :(

They should really bring out an online multiplayer version of that game, it was sweet.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
::Sigh.:: Not so much lost, but... Baldur's Gate and Master of Orion 2. Upgraded my system and lost the ability to play them. :p

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Final Fantasy X (and X-2 but I don't like that one). It was one of those moments where you just get a game craving, and you know the exact game you want. But then it was not there, and it made the craving worse ... so I went out and bought another copy.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus. Can't find a copy of it anywhere whenever I search for it.

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
So many.
The old PC games that come to mind right now are Jazz Jackrabbit and Abuse. Oh man Abuse was awesome.

verindae

May 22, 2010
Diligent said:
So many.
The old PC games that come to mind right now are Jazz Jackrabbit and Abuse. Oh man Abuse was awesome.
Those games... were awesome, thanks for the nostalgia flashback :p

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
Oh man, I just stumbled across some of my old PC games in the spare room when I was looking from some breadboard I'd lost. MSDOS games. None of them work anymore though.

Insignia19

Sep 1, 2009
I would kill to find any of the 3 Myth games for Mac, Myth: The Fallen Lords, Soulblighter, and The Wolf Age. Quite possibly my favorite game series of all time yet I can't find anywhere that has it.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
I don't remember the title, but it was a co-op beat-em-up that was insane (and I'm pretty sure it was on the original Playstation). You could use virtually everything as a weapon. I recall seeing an enemy car heading our way, so I found a rocket launcher and shot it. Then I took a piece of metal from the wreckage and started hitting people with it. I remember you also recovered health by punching open vending machines.
Dynamite Cop? Complete with insane numbers of quick time events?

OT: I lost my CD key for the original sims game. grr...