A Magnet For Cats

FireAza

Aug 16, 2011
There are far worse songs on the P&S OST that it could have swapped to. Such as that one that's nothing but samples of women moaning.

Ruisu said:
Yuki Kajiura on the other hand I know from the "Noir" anime , but she's also the one behind the Hack anime and the entire OST of Xenosaga III.
Yuki Kajiura is a GOD. The //SIGN soundtrack kicks all shades of ass.

FireAza

Aug 16, 2011
This thread made aware to me the existence of a second P&S soundtrack. In addition to the music, they also have short audio sketches, the first being about missing penises. I'm not sure if I regret that I'm able to understand the dialogue.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'm glad I don't have the problem of talking to strangers (particularly female ones) anymore. Actually walked up to a girl with a Triforce tattoo on her neck to compliment her and show her the Triforce on my arm.

As for the Shuffle thing, I have no music I'm ashamed of. When I tell people that I listen to something from every genre, I mean EVERY genre.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
dunam said:
1337mokro said:
Oh yes I know that awkward moment all to well.

"What's your favourite movie"

(PANIC MODE ENGAGED!)

BRAIN HELP ME QUICK!

*No problem bro I got you, here is a selection of the nerdiest movies imaginable! She's going to love the Amazing Bulk and No retreat No Surrender, even number 4!!!*

DAMN YOU! I can't use those movies! Why do you always give me this crap Brain? Why not something that says I am interesting and sophisticated?! I'm so taking revenge tonight with alcohol.

*What? Why would you do that you asshole. This is the stuff you actually enjoy watching. Maybe if you stopped pretending to be cool and actually got a life you wouldn't have to blame me!*

Oh like you are one to talk, you make me like this crap for starters and ,,, hey where did she go. She was here just a second ago.

*She kinda waved her hand in front of your face whilst you were talking to me and walked off after a while.*

----

I joke but I genuinely hate that question. It's like which movie is my favourite? Like when I am in a certain mood or when I have time to kill. Do you mean favourite ironically or is it like what genre do I like? Is that what you are really asking because what is a favourite movie? I watch tons of movies I like equally how can I pick one over the other when they can't even be compared based on genre?

I know it's just a what kind of things you like question but it always puts me on the spot and in thought overdrive.
Understand why people ask it. They want to get to know you better. You could just say: "Favorite? I'm not sure. Last week I saw .... bla bla bla"

Or you could just memorize the answer "True Romance". If she's a girly/dreamy girl she'll think it's cute. If not, there's a chance she's seen it and knows it's a badass movie written by tarantino. If she's more the serious type... find another girl ;)
How do I not understand the question. I know full well it's a get to know someone question. I just don't like pointless questions that are meant to not have a real answer to them but just some general small talk, the least functional and worthwhile type of talk in the world. It's why I never ask someone what their favourite movies are but the exact question you suggested.

"Seen any movies recently? How about that Stalone comedy Grudge Match, did it also make you want to felate a glock?"

In short I'm not a small talk kind of guy and 90% of what I said almost a year ago was intended for comedy. The only part of that which was "real" or had a genuine opinion of mine put into it was that I hate random questions about favourite things. The only thing worse than that is a pointless memorised answer. I ain't no part of your system!

"What's your favourite organ?"

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
dunam said:
1337mokro said:
How do I not understand the question. I know full well it's a get to know someone question. I just don't like pointless questions that are meant to not have a real answer to them but just some general small talk, the least fuctional and worthwhile type of talk in the world. It's why I never ask someone what their favourite movies are but the exact question you suggested.

"Seen any movies recently? How about that Stalone comedy Grudge Match, did it also make you want to felate a glock?"

In short I'm not a small talk kind of guy and 90% of what I said almost a year ago was intended for comedy. The only part of that which was "real" or had a genuine opinion of mine put into it was that I hate random questions about favourite things. The only thing worse than that is a pointless memorised answer. I ain't no part of your system!

"What's your favourite organ?"
In short I'm not a small talk kind of guy
Yes, you've proven that pretty comprehensively.
I'm sorry don't you need to be somewhere making empty pointless small talk with other boring people so you can pretend that you are getting to know someone but in fact you are both just exchanging rehearsed responses that have literally no meaning at all to hide the fact that even if people got to know the real you they wouldn't be interested?

You know instead of haunting year old threads that have been dead for a good long time whilst trying to be a smart ass? Now if you will excuse me I have to go and actually do something that matters. I only allow so much time for pointless activities and boring people in my schedule.