A new hated song, even worse than Rebecca Black...

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
mb16 said:
personally i prefer this
Im so glad im male and non-fashion based (i still have shirts/shoes "i" bought 6 years back)
HAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious.

Also: I see your brocks dub, and raise you one Brocks Dub (Guest Starring: Christopher Walken)

dakorok

Dec 8, 2010
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide in my bunker of rock and techno until this shit blows over. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome to do so.

TheEvilJester

Nov 18, 2009
Chemical Horse said:
Blind Sight said:
I see your 'My Jeans' and raise you one 'Respect and Obey Authority'.

Please don't tell me I was the only one who noticed she was "drumming" on Rockband drums.
Dude, they're all playing on rockband instruments. Its just really sad.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
staika said:
This song and Rebecca Black's make me wonder who ok'd these ideas. How can you listen to these songs and think "yeah this is a great song" also why must they do auto tune, god I hate auto tuning because that is like basically saying you have no singing skill and have to hide behind it to have semblance of talent. My last point is you spend all this money to record this video, auto tune your horrible voice, buy some record company so you can sell the song but you can't hire someone to write lyrics for you.

/rant
Apparently this and Rebecca black both got made because they won a contest where they got to make a music video. So no-one was investing money into them or anything, they just got lucky.

tunderball

Jul 10, 2010
You think thats bad people in the UK had to put up with this kind of crap a long time ago....
Ladies and gentlemen I give you the cheeky girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7AFZXgjrgg

TheEvilJester

Nov 18, 2009
Dark Knifer said:
staika said:
This song and Rebecca Black's make me wonder who ok'd these ideas. How can you listen to these songs and think "yeah this is a great song" also why must they do auto tune, god I hate auto tuning because that is like basically saying you have no singing skill and have to hide behind it to have semblance of talent. My last point is you spend all this money to record this video, auto tune your horrible voice, buy some record company so you can sell the song but you can't hire someone to write lyrics for you.

/rant
Apparently this and Rebecca black both got made because they won a contest where they got to make a music video. So no-one was investing money into them or anything, they just got lucky.
Yeah but that other girl who isn't Black has made multiple videos. How do you explain THAT?

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Whether you know it or not, I think you're helping to fuel the fire of this music that you seem to abhor by giving it further exposure.

That and it's always good to remember that only the good music really survives the test of time, back during the same age as your favorite bands, if you were to objectively look at the whole scale of the music scene at that time you would just find different kinds of malarkey all across the airwaves. Same thing applies here, just that the internet allows it to be louder and more noticeable than it ever was in the past.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Blind Sight said:

This sounds like some kind of brainwashing video to show to young children to 'be good'.

I despise this video. For the crap song and discouragement of free thinking.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
dakorok said:
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide in my bunker of rock and techno until this shit blows over. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome to do so.
Can I come? Please!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
mb16 said:
personally i prefer this
Im so glad im male and non-fashion based (i still have shirts/shoes "i" bought 6 years back)
That is just plain awesome. Same on the shirts/shoes that I bought years ago though not quite that old.

snowpuppy

Feb 18, 2011
I raise you one "just wanna play video games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5SNOAcD3ak

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
TheEvilJester said:
Dark Knifer said:
staika said:

/rant

Yeah but that other girl who isn't Black has made multiple videos. How do you explain THAT?
12 year olds with materialistic lives who have plenty of control over their parents disposable income. Apparently that is a larger audience then I would have though...

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Dark Knifer said:
Blind Sight said:

This sounds like some kind of brainwashing video to show to young children to 'be good'.

I despise this video. For the crap song and discouragement of free thinking.
Not to mention the lack of logic. Methinks that Jesus fellow wasn't exactly the poster boy for respecting traditional Jewish and Roman authority...