A new Sexy Skullgirls-like 2D game is at work, Free Alpha Version Available [NSFW]

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012

*I warned you*

Here is the Link which you can Download the Alpha Version of the game. 2 more Fighters are in work, so stay tune.

http://www.add-ict.net/2dk.html

I hope in the future the developers add more fighters. The total of the characters of this game will be 8. 6 normal + 2 Bosses.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I am very disappointed in you Sweetshark.

I click on this link expecting sin and debauchery and get only a panty shot that would not look out of place in Street Fighter.

That and a link to a website that looks like a refugee from the mid 90s.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Phasmal said:
That girl has a serious case of hungry bum.
Is... is that a phrase that people actually use? "Hungry bum?"

Oh please tell me it is.

Y'know what, fuck it, phrase or not I'm using it the first chance I get.

(Might be a UK thing. It's called a "wedgie" where in my corner of the world.)

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Zhukov said:
Phasmal said:
That girl has a serious case of hungry bum.
Is... is that a phrase that people actually use? "Hungry bum?"

Oh please tell me it is.

Y'know what, fuck it, phrase or not I'm using it the first chance I get.

(Might be a UK thing. It's called a "wedgie" where in my corner of the world.)
Haha, I don't know if it's only a UK thing, but yeah, 'hungry bum' is a thing. I find it more satisfying than wedgie, which we use as well.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
To be fair, the animation on the in-game sprites looks legitimately good. I feel the style used in the splash art for the characters is pretty good too, I'm looking forward to them finishing the art for Ms. Yellow Wellies.
The designs themselves don't seem way too sinful, either. Apart from that succubus, at least. I've lost enough self-respect that I don't have to worry about being caught playing Panty-shot: The Game, but even to trash like me the bondage demon is a little much.

Anyway, I'll probably keep an eye on this because I do like me a good fighting game. I'd even try it if I could get that free alpha working.

Also I really like everything about the design of the girl in the OP and I'm not even ashamed. The twintails and the uniform, it's just a mish-mash of typical things that appeal to filthy otaku, but gosh dangit it worked.
Well, I like almost everything. It's just a shame about the... pfft...
Phasmal said:
hungry bum.
Seriously, that is such a great phrase. I can't believe I've not heard it before.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Is it weird that I saw NSFW and then was very underwhelmed when I saw that? I mean, to me at least, NSFW means bare booty at the very minimum.

It looks...ok. I see no connections to skull-girls at all though.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
WinterWyvern said:
It doesn't look at all like Skullgirls in my personal opinion.
It's just a soft-hentai doujingame fighter. Those are a dime a dozen in Japan.
True, but at least this one seems to have some decent sprite work in it. If they add a few more frames to the animations it might look downright great, even.

Other than that, I'm....not seeing it. This looks nothing like Skullgirls, beyond being an anime-themed 2D fighter. And to be brutally honest, fighting games with such small fighter rosters tend to get very dull very quickly.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Zhukov said:
I am very disappointed in you Sweetshark.

I click on this link expecting sin and debauchery and get only a panty shot that would not look out of place in Street Fighter.

That and a link to a website that looks like a refugee from the mid 90s.
What? Did you expected a Thread with Sexy Shark Girls again?
Oh how I wish to find this kind of game...well, I know one which it is with Furry characters, but it is not yet made...
I mean look at this Sexy Shark:

The MAJOR reason I want to play this game really.

Anyway, I will try to find something more sexy next time I guess. Did I really built a reputation being a meatbag of sins?

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
But why the medical eyepatch? Of all the particular things Otaku decide to fetishize, medical eyepatches make the least sense, aside from the things which make dramatically less.

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
Yeah, this just seems like another one of those generic cosplay fighting games Japanese devs fart out ever so often to make a quick buck with the otaku crowd. Nowhere near as colorful or as visually appealing as other even simpler ones of its ilk but for a free game it's not so bad. Though you'd think with the amount effort, time, and resources japanese devs but into these types of games they'd make an actually good one that either breaks the cute girl fighting genre mold or at least make one that's memorable.

Skullgirls had all this and a lot more!
AccursedTheory said:
Silentpony said:
Gotta wonder if this is to fuck with the Tracer protesters.
No, this is to fuck with the Tracer protesters.

Well compared to the other more "elaborate things" I've seen out of spite of this character, this really isn't that bad, maybe because it's based off one of those tired anime memes.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
I thought that game was cancelled? at least that is what I have heard and I have not had any updates on it in ages so I am inclined to believe that.

As for the original one you posted I may give it a go but the Last Blade 2 is out in a few days so probably be playing that.....badly for a while at least. Also wasnt Koihime Enbu released on steam recently? I know Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code was and that is surprisingly good (dunno about online tho). Also Revelator and KOFXIV soon cant wait.