A Petty Thing That gets on your Nerves

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Um...
Not having your mic on push to talk. I don't want to hear you groan every death, talk to your brother, eat your food. Some of the people who don't have push to talk say it's cause it's too hard. It's one button for crying out loud! :mad:

People who think that if I write an argument more then three lines on facebook, I'm suddenly super angry and way to into it. I was explaining why I didn't like PewDiePie, and it took about three lines, and they thought I was super angry and really annoyed at him because I took the time to write down 3 lines. Truth is, 3 lines really doesn't take long at all, it's not like I'm putting in a lot of work.

Also, people who criticize me for having for the most part good spelling. In the same argument, I didn't have a spelling mistake, and some third guy came in saying I was being an idiot for taking the time to spell properly....

Again, people who think I feel really strongly about whatever I'm talking about because I formed an opinion. Someone I know thinks I'm an idiot for bothering to express my opinions. Same argument as before, I said "Main reasons I don't like pewdie is... blah blah" And suddenly, instead of me finding something to do and just debating something to pass the time, he thought I was attacking him, pewdie, and anyone who liked him, ferociously and that I really cared about that argument at all.

Well, that's a bunch off my chest :/

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Stupid people who either don't know what they want or order a stupidly large order and clog up the line.Hey, there is this great thing called going inside where you inconvenience less people,you should try it.

Referring to the Underworld in greek mythology improperly,it's not Hades or Hell.THe nether regions is fine, and so is The house of Hades but not just Hades. I can not watch MLP:FiM for the simple reason that apparently the underworld is comprised of just Tarturus. Also Hades is not the Devil, he is not evil,just more of a loner.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
twistedmic said:
5. People who do not push the reset button on the microwave if they take their food out before the timer runs out.
This is so annoying. How hard is it to just hit that reset button?

As for me:

1. Slurping food (not drinks, food), it's just disgusting.

2. When people have an argument on Facebook/YouTube/anywhere with comments, claiming that someone is stupid because the other person is not grammatically correct is his/her, but neither is the one who started the argument.

3. Answering the questions "How are you?" with their name.

4. People who say that Death Metal and Black Metal are screamo...or the other way around.

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
People who rage in MOBA games with terrible grammar. I don't like raging in general, but if you're going to tell me that I'm a noob ****** who should kill himself, please do it with correct grammar and spelling.

KyleXYZ

Sep 18, 2011
Turn signals, or lack thereof.

'Hello fellow citizen, piloting a two-ton+ tool of death I see. Why don't you swerve that thing irrationally?'

There is no bigger mind fudge than seeing a left blinker and having the car merge right...