A question for non-Americans!

Jonesy911

Jul 6, 2009
Shade184 said:
Jonesy911 said:
Shade184 said:
Ugh, god no. I really don't care about American football.

At least in rugby there's none of that padding, only pansies wear that stuff. Rugby's a real man's game.
I wouldn't call those big, muscle-necked freaks "real men". Real men beat bears to death bare handed and work in a coal mine all day. They don't run around on a field grabbing each other and fighting over balls. Jus' sayin.
And yet I've seen many a grid iron player refuse to play rugby because they're scared to play without padding.

At least they're not as bad as those goddamn soccer players. -_-
Meh, Soccer players ar typically hard as nails working class kids (or at least they used to be) whereas Rugby is more a bunch of posh toffs acting gay. But then again I hate all sport so to me they all come across as pretty retarded

havass

Dec 15, 2009
Naw. I never found American Football very entertaining. In fact I don't watch most sports. I skipped most of the Olympics. :D

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
I have a vague awareness that 'The Superbowl' is some sort of American football thing... do you call it gridiron or is that something else? I also have a vague awareness that the ads during a Superbowl are supposed to be more amusing than usual.

That's it. I wouldn't watch it even if it were on tv and it isn't part of my life beyond the occasional in-movie reference.

The_Emperor

Mar 18, 2010
Archangel357 said:
What do you mean? My spelling is ok I missed out an L in belligerent, thats a typo dude. Why do you have to be such a pedantic cock? Going around defending sports like some jumped up fanboy, who can't see sports being talked down, so you have to go around calling out strangers for saying its boring. It's like you are looking for arguments.

btw you put a full stop before the word "and" and thats bad grammar OMG YU MSUT B 12 LOLOL!11
I'm 23 for the record, and no I have nothing better to do.

Notice you were the first to be demeaning to my person. I was just having a go at sports then you had to insult my spelling and my maturity. Whos the dick?

Ok Sports are boring but only in my opinion which doesn't necessarily make it a fact, which means that its not the opinion of everybody else in the world because infact some people like them but I don't. Is that more to your taste? Pedant.

You could of just left me alone, you must of knew that I didn't think my opinion was fact you just chose to be a dick about it, now you've started a flamewar.

My last post I was being deliberately ironic, to annoy you, for being a pedant. Incase you didn't get that. No "hate" as you might have percieved. I know there are world events for those sports, even the boring olympics has basketball. Even Newcastle has a hockey team, despite how boring they are.

I'm not going to reply to your next quote btw so get over it. Stop trying to sound so clever aswell. What are you, under 16 or something?

In b4 quote to have to the last word.

NerdElf

Jun 28, 2009
I got warned because I supposably trolled in here. I am serious, I never heard about the god damn Superdingy and I think that 5 mb of info that got into my brain about what it is should go to hell. Seriously, the most useless piece of information a non-american could find out.