A Real Animal You Never Want to Meet

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Blatherscythe said:
Julianking93 said:
Blatherscythe said:
Poor goldfish never stood a chance.
I recently edited that with an even crazier video.

Pretty gruesome.
Wait, that was you sending that goldfish to it's death?
What?? No of course not! I love animals and would never do that.

I just saw that video on Animal Planet one day and just found it on Youtube as well and thought it depicts the craziness of the Snakehead better.

Withall

Jan 9, 2010
In water? Great White. in river water? Hippo. On land? Hippo. If worst come to worst? Bees. But otherwise, hippos.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
The Bull shark and Tiger are both much more dangerous than the white. It just gained a lot of publicity from jaws and being the largest predatory fish in the ocean. I personally would not like to come in contact with a crocodile. Unlike sharks, which often are just curious of humans, crocodiles are cold-blooded killers. They are fast on land, and stealthy in the water. A very devious killing machine if you ask me. Danger wise, this would be number one. However, fear wise, a large jellyfish. Deep sea jellyfish are huge, mysterious, and extremely dangerous. They have a very eerie aura about them. By the way, I saw a Gulper eel in a picture on this thread. Not only are they small, but the chances that you would ever encounter one are rare, seeing the depth they prefer to live at. They are fascinating creatures, almost as much so as the angler fish.

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
I would never want to meet an ostrich. I don't know why, but they scare the shit out of me.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Hippopotomus. Mainly because they made that really stupid song that comes on around xmas, also because they are vicious.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
peteron85 said:
The Bull shark and Tiger are both much more dangerous than the white. It just gained a lot of publicity from jaws and being the largest predatory fish in the ocean. I personally would not like to come in contact with a crocodile. Unlike sharks, which often are just curious of humans, crocodiles are cold-blooded killers. They are fast on land, and stealthy in the water. A very devious killing machine if you ask me. Danger wise, this would be number one. However, fear wise, a large jellyfish. Deep sea jellyfish are huge, mysterious, and extremely dangerous. They have a very eerie aura about them. By the way, I saw a Gulper eel in a picture on this thread. Not only are they small, but the chances that you would ever encounter one are rare, seeing the depth they prefer to live at. They are fascinating creatures, almost as much so as the angler fish.
Yeah, Tigers will eat anything and can saw through turtle shells with those teeth and Bulls are just plain aggressive and can even live in fresh water. But the Great White just reminds me of how thankful I am that I'm not a dumbass surfur or a god-damn seal. Of course the Salt-water Crocodile or salty is just a nasty sonnuvabitch.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Any animal with teeth,claws or deadly poisons i'd never want to meet. ;)

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Blatherscythe said:
Julianking93 said:
Blatherscythe said:
Poor goldfish never stood a chance.
I recently edited that with an even crazier video.

Pretty gruesome.
Wait, that was you sending that goldfish to it's death?
What?? No of course not! I love animals and would never do that.

I just saw that video on Animal Planet one day and just found it on Youtube as well and thought it depicts the craziness of the Snakehead better.
Alright, regardless if there is some form of reincarnation I don't want to be Goldfish.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
RobotNinja said:
I would never want to meet an ostrich. I don't know why, but they scare the shit out of me.
Same with EMUS.

When I was 7 I got attacked by one, it pecked me so hard I got knocked to the ground.

Fucking emus...I will have my revenge!

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
Aside from cockroaches (somehow I've never see one), army ants, or an angry african bee hive, Hippos, fast like rhinos but not as poor of eye sight (yes I'd be trying to get them to charge into walls) and able to swim and fight unlike elepahnts, with teeth like spears I'd probably die In one bite.

Velvo

Jan 25, 2010
Blatherscythe said:
No name needed, the Great White Shark
Bah, they ain't so tough.

For me, it would have to be giant-ass spiders. I don't even want to go searching for an image I hate them so bad.

I just imagine being paralyzed with fear being face to face with some giant spider and dumping a heavy heat into my pants.

I mean, I could probably get away, but I do NOT want to be there with one.

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
CNKFan said:
A badger. Sure they look all cute and huggable but they will go batshit crazy and maul you to death.
This right here, but not any badger I never want to meet a Honey Badger, these things fuck up lions dude, I watched a Male Lion try to scare away a Honey Badger on Nat Geo once, poor kitty literally had it's testicles ripped off

ArMartinez02

Mar 10, 2010
A mantis shrimp, i fear them mofos,
this guy was brave enough, but magine being stuck in a mantis shrimp infested water, with millions of themm beating the crap out of you. urgh