A Really Easy Quiz About Left 4 Dead

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
Magnatek said:
Hmm...8 out of 10. For a guy who's never played Left 4 Dead, I'd say that's pretty good.

EDIT: I'm more of a Star Trek guy, anyway.
that makes no sense, Star trek and L4D aren't mutallly exclusive.
I was talking about the Star Trek quiz that we took earlier this year. My mind was still "booting up" when I posted that edit. My thoughts weren't exactly clear, as I was still waking up.

Unknower

Jun 4, 2008
The hardest one for me was the question about whether you "scare" or "startle" the witch. I've been playing the game with Finnish translation.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Unknower said:
The hardest one for me was the question about whether you "scare" or "startle" the witch. I've been playing the game with Finnish translation.
Ah, an excellent point you have there. I'll have to keep translations in mind for future quizzes. Thank you for that.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
I got a 9/10 because I missed the question about what character hates everything. Damn...

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
AH! DAMMIT! 9/10, even though I KNEW the answer to the one I missed!

...How, oh How did I get Bill and Francis mixed up?

yosophat

Apr 15, 2009
So how do people finish the quiz in a couple of seconds? Are they like competitive Escapist Quiz takers?

Flying Pilgrim

Apr 24, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
A Really Easy Quiz About Left 4 Dead

Kick off your week with a boost to your ego by acing this easy-peasy Left 4 Dead quiz.

It's reached our attention that some folks are feeling a bit down on themselves for their, shall we say, "less than stellar" performances on some of our past quizzes. Hey, we love you no matter what, but we don't want you to feel bad. So this week, we're giving you a stupidly easy quiz about one of your favorite games, Left 4 Dead. We'll even give you a badge if you get 100%!

There is, of course, a catch - unlike previous weeks, you only get one shot at this quiz. If you don't get a perfect score on the first try, you don't get another chance. But these questions are so easy, you shouldn't need a second chance...right?

You can take as long as you like to complete the quiz, but you are, as always, being timed.

So grab quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/stolen-pixels/5980-Stolen-Pixels-82-Left-4-Dumb-Part-4].)

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to [email protected]. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

Wewt I got 10 out of ten!

JazzCP

May 20, 2009
Quiz glitched and I got 9.

Screenie of glitch:
http://yfrog.com/0gquizglitchj

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Jimmy_shredshot said:
10/10, 105th and quickly dropping... Damn slow internets connection.

But I got 10 outta freaken 10! Yeah!
Yeah my internet was slow as fudge which lowered my time. That blows.

laryri

May 19, 2008
One of the questions was incorrect. Francis doesn't hate vests and vests are part of everything.