A sequel to a game of your choice

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
There are so many but if I had to pick one, without a seconds though, Gunstar heroes. A up to date side scroll-er would be amazing!!!!

Dominic Crossman

Apr 15, 2013
l3o2828 said:
An actual proper non-terrible sequel to Chrono Trigger,please.
This^^^
But to be different I'm going to say xcom: enemy unknown, if not a sequel then a spiritual sucessor would be great.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Mine would be Mass Effect 4, no this is not a snarky "OMG, I hated the ending" post, but I want Zombie Shep. Is that so wrong?

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I want to see Obsidian develop Alpha Protocol 2. That or they need to develop a spiritual sequel that uses the same game mechanics from AP but done better. I loved the conversation system and how whatever I did in one mission could effect and be referenced what I did in another mission.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Viva Pinata 3. Gimme all dat colour, Microsoft, and I won't give a fuck about what anyone else says.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
A sequel to Legacy of Kain: Defiance. A real sequel that ties up the story, not this multiplayer crap we're getting.

TheRaider

Jul 4, 2010
Crayven said:
Warcraft and Age of mythology are good, but Homeworld 3 would be my "i'l kickstart this and/or kill if it becomes a aliens: colonial marines.
Thirding this, I couldn't believe they didn't make a sequel.

havoc33

Jun 26, 2012
I'd love to see the WipEout franchise resurrected. Gonna be so weird to see Sony the PS4 without it.

Also a new Crash and Shenmue would be most welcome.

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
[quote="Crayven" post="9.821341.19843446"but Homeworld 3 would be my "i'l kickstart this [/quote]

And we have a winner!

This is the only correct answer, Everyone else may go home now!

Remember to do your nightly prayer to Gearbox!
(Please don't screw it up Please don't screw it up Please don't screw it up)

irequirefood

May 26, 2010
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
A sequel to Legacy of Kain: Defiance. A real sequel that ties up the story, not this multiplayer crap we're getting.
Wait, what is this multiplayer creap we're getting?!? Though yes, I would kill for a game to close up the series. That cliffhanger is mean.

Other preferences would be AoM 2, Warcraft IV as people have said, as well as Kingdom Hearts 3 (Which is happening :D), Fable 4 funnily enough, Jak 4 and finally, a proper Knights of the Old Republic 3.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
New F-Zero, as mentioned.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, as mentioned.
Nintendo owe us a new Metroid game, after last time. 2D à la Super or Fusion, 3D à la the Prime series, I'm not fussed.
New Advance Wars game (although shouldn't it be called (3)DS Wars?)
Bushido Blade
Mofo G-Police. I know we had a sequel but dammit I WANT ANOTHER ONE!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
irequirefood said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Wait, what is this multiplayer creap we're getting?!? Though yes, I would kill for a game to close up the series. That cliffhanger is mean.
Yes, a new Legacy of Kain game is in the works. It's called War for Nosgoth, although it's completely multiplayer and not in any way related to Kain and Raziel's story, it's just set in Nosgoth. Oh, and it's not even being developed by Crystal Dynamics. While it's good that they're not making this tie in with the earlier games, I just wish they would tie off Kain's story and then do some multiplayer game after that if they really felt they needed to. Especially since they did have a sequel to Defiance in the works in 2004 but it got scrapped.

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013
AidoZonkey said:
There are so many but if I had to pick one, without a seconds though, Gunstar heroes. A up to date side scroll-er would be amazing!!!!
:O
Omg yes, my favourite game on the genesis.

I was gonna suggest another awesome game from the genesis, Light Crusader. Keep the isometric view and basic gameplay and you are golden.
Funnily enough, it is also made by Treasure :D.

doomed89

May 5, 2009
I would say mirror's edge but we are already getting that (yay, don't screw it up EA) so Dark Cloud 2.

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
Glongpre said:
AidoZonkey said:

I was gonna suggest another awesome game from the genesis, Light Crusader.
I forgot about that game, man Treasure did make good games

Tom_green_day

Jan 5, 2013
FALLOUT 4.
I think Brutal Legend sequel would be cool. Brutal Myth? It's the only Double Fine game I've liked, and they might not even have to kickstarter it as they seem to have been doing to every single one of their games, projects and tea breaks recently.

Lucky Godzilla

Oct 31, 2012
Dear Massive,

I must admit, I was thoroughly impressed with the showing of the Division at E3 this year, and I oh so do look forward to getting to play it. However, there is one game that you need to make, that has been worryingly left in limbo all these years. That game being World In Conflict 2. I swear to god Massive, if you give me that game I will die a happy man.