A solution for too many versus threads? An ulitmate versus thread perhaps?

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
You'll never take me! Those armed gaurds outside my cell are very rude... Hm? Oh yeah, the resisting: *grabs random hipster* I'm leaving this place, and if you don't want hipster blood all over your floral patterned walls, then you had better let me leave! *runs off giggling and clicking heels*
Flee, my brother! Flee from this hell-place! You can make it! (murder the hipster anyway for me)
*slices hipster throat with can opener* Hm? You were saying?

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
And this thread has officially been jacked by Maxthereaper and Bored Tomatoe.

Can't say I'm surprised though. heh.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
orannis62 said:
Gxas said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Flying-Emu said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Or we could just round up and execute the versus thread creators.
Doesn't that seem much more reasonable to you?
Ooh, ooh, can I use the Gravity Gun? It's so very fun to beat them to death with mattresses!
What if we had the two competitors of the versus thread take turns ripping their fingernails off? And then they could cut off their eyelids and pour salt in!
This.

I got Bored Tomatoe's straight-jacket too Orannis. Looks like he's gonna be a fighter this time.
Ah hell, I can't put up with this, get the sedative.
Give him a seda-give? Whats a seda-give?

(cookies for reference)

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
BrynThomas said:
That ironic, whereas this scares me:

Flying-Emu said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
What if we had the two competitors of the versus thread take turns ripping their fingernails off? And then they could cut off their eyelids and pour salt in!
Nah, nah, nah, too easy. We should have them flogged and then decapitate them with toothbrushes.

Off-topic (like we could get much farther...), we're horrible, sadistic people...
Wow... At lest mine was sporting, thats just...

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
bodyklok said:
BrynThomas said:

Flying-Emu said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Nah, nah, nah, too easy. We should have them flogged and then decapitate them with toothbrushes.

Off-topic (like we could get much farther...), we're horrible, sadistic people...
Did you not read the part about being horrible sadistic people?

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Bored Tomatoe said:
bodyklok said:
BrynThomas said:

Flying-Emu said:
Bored Tomatoe said:

Just makes you worse (kidding), you know its wrong and keep on doing it.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
BrynThomas said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
bodyklok said:
BrynThomas said:

Flying-Emu said:
Bored Tomatoe said:

Just makes you worse (kidding), you know its wrong and keep on doing it.
Well, my good friend, that is precisely why it is so much fun! *beheads random passerby*

nikomas1

Jul 3, 2008
TheBluesader said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Or we could just round up and execute the versus thread creators.
Doesn't that seem much more reasonable to you?
Ha, you have a higher post count than most of the mods. That's...unnerving.

Well, I'm just glad I was there at the beginning, to watch you grow from a timid little n00b to the...whatever you are today. Awwwww.

@topic: Why do we need versus threads? Are people getting something out of these I'm missing?
You know, there's this IndigoDingo (something) guy, with over 10000 posts, save it for him.