A test of illogical creativity.

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
A guy I know gave me a situation and I had to think of a interesting and/or completely stupid way to solve it.

you have 3 items, and with these 3 items you are going to brake out of jail, get the girl/guy of your dreams, kill god and take over the world.

rules were simple:
1.the items cant be magical (they can be weird,like a muffin made out of stone)
2.no times that can turn into other items
3.no nukes or bio-hazards for the "taking over the world" part.

care to have a go?

EDIT: if you want, you can explain how you will use these items

Trull

Nov 12, 2010
a RED crowbar, a Master sword, and the cunning and wit of a quicksave system

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
That's simple.

I just pick the equipment the Spy has; change form, insta-kill knife and invisibility.

I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!

Mayamellissa

Dec 3, 2011
Theo Rob said:
A guy I know gave me a situation and I had to think of a interesting and/or completely stupid way to solve it.

you have 3 items, and with these 3 items you are going to brake out of jail, get the girl of your dreams, kill god and take over the world.

rules were simple:

care to have a go?
Can I have the guy of my dreams since I'm a girl instead of a guy?

Also peach daquiris, water balloons filled with knock out liquidized gas, and a monkey.

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
1.Chuck Norris
2.A red Ferrari
3.The master maintenance code to shut down all nuclear reactors worldwide

As for the god-part, there is no god therefore i cant kill it.

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
Mayamellissa said:
Theo Rob said:

you have 3 items, and with these 3 items you are going to brake out of jail, get the girl of your dreams, kill god and take over the world.

rules were simple:

care to have a go?

Also peach daquiris, water balloons filled with knock out liquidized gas, and a monkey.
yes you can

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
One robot that gathers materials and builds constructions, one robot that exterminates all those who oppose me and one robot which build more robots of various kinds, including ones that aren't of these 3, using the resources the first robot got for me.

Mayamellissa

Dec 3, 2011
Theo Rob said:
Mayamellissa said:
Theo Rob said:

rules were simple:

care to have a go?

yes you can
Thank you!

brumley53

Oct 19, 2009
Does the Infinity Gauntlet count as magical? What about Thor's hammer? If not I'm going the infinity gauntlet, Thor's hammer and Captain America's shield.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
A matter replicator, A 360 and a copy of Skyrim, Ill make infinite copies of Skyrim and 360's to give to everyone in the world, including the leaders of every nation, in fact everyone will recieve one except for the girl I want. Every single person (Other than us two) will be be so addicted to Skyrim that they wont be reproducing, she'll have no choice other than to be with mee. Also as every major superpower will be busy with Skyrim, i'll just waltz into the the White house secure the WMD's, then go to every other country and do the same
Bam, world domination baby

Oh I forgot about killing God, uh I suppose i'll just go up to heaven, offer him a 360 and Skyrim then we can chill at his place, having a few beers and questing all day, I wont need to kill him since he'll be my bro