spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
1) Gundam
2) Single White Rose
3) Construction Plans for said Gundam

Pretty sure that would do it.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Two solid sapphire swords and leadership of the third street saints. Now just figure out which is for which.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
A mask of the President, a fake moustache and a a mug.

First, I'd use the fake moustache to escape prison by convincing the guards I'm not the person who should be in the cell! (Just look at the pictures of the person who should be here! He doesn't have a moustache!), then, I'd use the moustache to win the heart of the GOMD (no woman can resist a moustache), finally, I'd use the mask of the President to sneak into the UN, and amend the Universal Declaration of Human rights to say that I'm king of the world forever.

The mug is optional, and can be used to store refreshing beverages during my quest.

Oh wait, forgot to kill God... urm... guess I could outlaw him once I'm King? That'd work, right?

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Break outta jail: That drug from hit-man that makes your heart slow to the point your considered dead, then suprise people at the morgue and be on my way,

Get girl of my dreams: Pure swag, I already have a ton of that ;)

Killing god and taking over the world: I tell god to prove his existence by getting him to make a sandwich so big even he can't eat the whole thing. God paradox's out of existence and I become the new god because I killed the old one...That's how it works right? like Highlander?... There can only be one?

That's all there is to it :D

Logiclul

Sep 18, 2011
I can get the girl without any of these items, so check that off.

To get out of jail, I ask for "the perfect bribe which no jailkeeper will refuse"

To kill God, I ask for "a God whom I control". Two omnipotent beings will nullify each other, and he may as well be dead.

To take over the world, I ask for "a book which will teach me perfect rhetoric".

...Do I win?

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Theo Rob said:
A guy I know gave me a situation and I had to think of a interesting and/or completely stupid way to solve it.

you have 3 items, and with these 3 items you are going to brake out of jail, get the girl/guy of your dreams, kill god and take over the world.

rules were simple:
1.the items cant be magical (they can be weird,like a muffin made out of stone)
2.no times that can turn into other items
3.no nukes or bio-hazards for the "taking over the world" part.

care to have a go?

EDIT: if you want, you can explain how you will use these items
Respectively:

-A test tube of donor sperm.

-A gasoline soaked pair of underwear.

-My frog.

I'm not explaining those. Your imagination can fill the blanks.