Accents you find attractive

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Redlin5 said:
I quite like English accents but I'm not necessarily picky about that :p
Being British, I'm a bit desensitized to them. Which is a shame. I hear they can really get a person going. Makes me glad I plan to move to America.

OT: Lots of accents. Russian, Italian, German, French. I'm not sure I can think of an unattractive accent, barring some regional ones.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Eastern European. There was an Eastern European woman I went to college with whose voice was just heaven. I heard her sing in class once and it was amazing. I also kind of dig a little bit of "smoker voice" and a little bit of a lisp, two things a girl I just dated had.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Russian and Swedish is really sexy to me, I'm not sure why.

Anything beats Belfast, I guess.

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
AdmanUK said:
I have discussed it with a few people now and I have come to the conclusion that everyone has at LEAST one accent they find irresistible. My girlfriend for example likes the Scottish, where as I like the Welsh accent (Hint to any Welsh girls :p) so which accents do you like? (I would add a poll but there are far too many options)
Anything that doesn't sound as if someone stuffed your face with a bun.

Anyone who doesn't have an British accent.

I live in Britain...

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Southern Irish
Edinburgh
Whatever part of Wales that shares Eve Myles's accent
French
Texas Drawl
Its not accent but husky voices too

....A girls voice can be very attractive, is that weird?

vesago

Mar 6, 2011
... french accent no quetion it's distingshed in it's own way, among other reasons I like it

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
French accent on a girl who's speaking English.

Also US Southern. Hot damn, that one's awesome.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
There are three that drive me up the wall.
First is Russian
Then we got the Cajun (Like Gambit)
And third, we got the Mexican.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Southern Accent (texan)

and a slight English Accent, if it's too heavy it sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Basically any of the accents one might find in England, or even in our cities.
Australian city-talk sounds fairly British.

If it is worth anything, my *least* favourite accent is that nonsense I get to hear whenever I watch an American movie featuring a character who is allegedly Australian.

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
I really like Orcish accents.
Okay, that was bad, I know...

I like the accent of Swiss girls, true! But they aren't that many of them so I take everything that sounds special and not threatening.

Almost related:
Does swearing count?
Swearing Italian girls are just so damn cute its very hard for me to resist.

MrRetroSpectacles

Mar 6, 2011
Italian is quite good. French I like. English is apparently a good accent (RP or similar) so my pretend middle class upbringing helps there.

Tizzmarelda

Jul 1, 2010
Irish, dutch, french and australian. Now that ive told you what i like, you can tell me what you think of mine.

Anyone like the scouse accent?

The Electro Gypsy

Aug 10, 2010
Well-spoken English accents (That is, spoken properly, not posh neccesarily), German, Ruskie mainly.

Yeah...

(Although tbh I'm not fussed as long as they speak English right, people who talk like tards from sheer stupidity or cos they're chavettes really turn me off)

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Russian :3 Especially when it's some sexy man with a deep manly voice >/////>

That and an irish accent can melt me into butter.

Oh and Brittish accents when spoken by older well pronounced men >> Timothy Dalton is a major turn on for me even nowadays just because of his accent and voice. <<

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
PreviouslyPwned said:
I have a friend from Oregon I skype chat with a lot, and her accent is adorable. She loves mine too.

I'm from the south of England, btw.
You find Oregon has an adorable accent? :eek: I'm from Washington the state above and he have no accent really because it is really boring and none exsistant.

On another note. My friend from North Carolina has a cute little southern accent and I know a girl from Sweden who's accent is adorable. X3