Activison Says You Won't Get Sick of Skylanders

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
"Wont get sick of it." you say?

Every time i hear something about this game i have to go find a bucket to retch into.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Why does Spyro look so angry?! That's my only problem!

I want old Spyro back! D8

OT: Well, it's only worked for Pokemon so far (Kinda). Many have tried, many have failed. So there's that.

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
cursedseishi said:
Domogo said:
I miss spyro the dragon whatever happened to him?
I know right? Hell, I was sick of Skylanders as soon as it was announced in the beginning. A toy/figurine-based game that relies moreso on sales of small plastic things than the actual game itself? Then the obvious (and unnecessary) redesign on "Spyro" for it, when the original look he had was a much more eye-catching, kid-friendly and cleaner design?

Yeah... wake me up when there is an actual Spyro game. Hell, besides maybe the first time, you don't see Spyro one bit in commercials for the games now. He's thrown off so they can focus on "fish guy" and "giant fish guy", and the rest.
I miss Spyro, too. When I saw the Skylanders stuff for the first time, I didn't take the new design too well. He looked too derp to me (With Cinder looking even derpier. Dragon boobs anyone?). And I didn't like the idea of having to buy those figurines to play a fully priced game. I would love to see a spyro game that kind of goes back to its colorful, light-hearted roots. A game without a ton of extra characters and more plastic crap to cover shelves and fill up toy boxes.