Admit what games you suck at.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
I suck at first person shooters, couldn't hit a broad side of a barn, unless I'm sniping in TF2. my aim is even worse on consoles.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I must suck at Skyrim. There are some threads talking about how easy it is when I'm actually struggling getting through the main quest.

Also, realistic driving games. I'll flip over the car one way or another, even if you can't flip in the game.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Any RTS that isn't StarCraft 2.
I suck at RTS games, in fact, I do not like RTS games in general.
SC2 is the only one I've liked.

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
Guitar hero, actually any game like that.
guitar hero,rockband, dance dance revolution.
the depressing part is i am an actual guitarist, have been since i was 7. but then some idiot can come in and steal the spotlight since i can barely play medium.

deidara

Nov 23, 2011
Most FPS games, Guitar hero, Bejeweled and Geometry wars are things that come to mind. Though i strongly dislike all those games anyway(bar Geometry wars, what's not to like, i just suck lol.) I also tend to be not so great at "campaign based" games across the board. For example i will play Mass Effect/Dante's Inferno on easy/medium difficulty as i can have the most fun in these games without being challenged all that much. However with Racing/Fighting/Sports games i get bored quickly if the game isnot on "legendary" or "ultra hard" or whatever it may be.

Zio_IV

Not a Premium Member
Sep 17, 2011
Racing games for me. I play any and all kinds of game genres out there but I stay away from these. Possible exception with Midnight Club 2. For some reason I didn't have trouble with that one. Everything else from Ninja Gaiden (original) to Dark Souls I have no problems with.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
I honestly suck at any stealth game thats not Batman: AA or AC, sneaking really ain't my thing, though batman made it fun for me.

I also really suck at sports games that are not x-games sports like skateboarding. Same goes for RTSs I really cannot plan ahead far enough to beat a real human being.

Oct 12, 2011
RTS

Started with the old Command and Conquer. Found out I was the one being conquered. I get too caught up with a battle in one corner of the board and then get flanked by another set of units. Every. Stinking. Time.

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
Strategy.
The arbitrary rules on strategy games always throw me of (also, the computer is a cheating bastard).
Also driving and Beat 'em up games, on driving i tend get thrown of because cars never act like real ones (or i get no feed back other than visual ones) and i never get combos right on beat em ups.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
HAR I suck at Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, any sort of PVP fighting game. I also suck at, like Ninja Gaiden. And, to be honest, it took me a good three years to get past the first boss on Zelda: Wind Waker, but maybe that was my impatience speaking for me.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Strategy and shooters (online).

I have my awesome moments, but those are too few and far in-between. And Eve, it's a gorgeous game, but damn it, I just couldn't seem to get the hang of it. The only thing I managed to get the hang of was warping, and I just did that and looked at the scenery for a few hours for a couple days before I quit. My Husband was disappointed, but we still have L4D(2) to play together. lol

R3VOLU7ION

Sep 12, 2011
Sim City 2000. I was awesome at it when I was like 7, but I tried playing it a while back and sucked ass, my city died in like 10 minutes. And pretty much every RTS game ever.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
RTS when online in games such as Starcraft (only played Starcraft 2 for the story, the first one I could get into online here and there, but nowhere near any leaderboards), Guitar Hero (I swear, place a guitar in my hands, and my hand/eye co-ordination just throws itself into the nearest dump at it's convenience..) and fighting games in general. Good god, I am such a button masher in Mortal Kombat..

That's effectively all I can think of, currently.

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
Yup, i'm absolutely rubbish when it comes to RTS games: basically all C&C games were too hard for me and got never finished. In Langames with my friends i'm always the cannon fodder guy who is just there for public amusement ("what, no airdefense yet? hahah")

ROBOTwithHUMANhair

May 5, 2011
classic games i use to be amazing at... like super mario brothers, tetris, rampage, those kinds...

oh... and primal rage. my brother used to beat me in that game. ive accepted being punched to death in a fighting game... but dying from a gorilla fart, piss, vomit combo is made of rage

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Every fighting game. I don't have the patience to bother learning combos or special attacks. I just mash one button until the target drops.
The lack of patience also makes me awful at stealth games. Sucks though, since I love the idea of sneaking and killing.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
All of them...to a degree. I suck quite hard at the original Deus Ex, which I largely blame on the map not having a fucking cursor of any kind and I generally suck at any FPS Online Multiplayer modes.