After nearly three decades.... I realized something today.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Rise of Legends is not about stories passed from person to person orally taking over the world, the X-box 360 never spins 360 degrees nor is it circular shaped,the Spy from TF2 never actually spies on anyone,at the end of Close Encounters of the Third Kind something the UFOlogists would define as a close encounter of the fourth kind happens,Uncle John's 24K Gold Bathroom Reader was made out of paper just like the rest of them (now I'm just looking at my bookshelf).

Kirchhoff42

May 14, 2009
In darksiders there is no dark sides
in the legend of Zelda the legend is not about Zelda
in kingdom hearts there is A kingdom heart

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
connall said:
Quaxar said:
The IT Crowd is actually not crowded at all.
OBJECTION!

There is a group of people which constitutes a crowd. The word is never phrased to suggest a large number of people.

Now who else can I pointlessly debate with...

OT: Killing Floor, has no floors that kill anyone. (At least I don't think so.)
But doesn't Killing Floor have floors on which living beings are killed? Not by the floor but by others.

In "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", a planet of apes does not rise out of anything. Apes just break shit.

team star pug

Sep 29, 2009
Nickolai77 said:
Iron Maiden don't actually sing about iron maiden's.

I can imagine doing this with a Jeremy Clarkson voice.
Iron maiden's what?

Mall rats didn't even have a single rodent. Unless you count Kevin smith's beard...

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
Full Metal Alchemist is only partly metal.

I JUST realized why Mustang said the name was ironic...

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
AlotFirst said:
There is only one Elder Scroll in The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.
There's several actually, each one about a different subject of the realm and the lore.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
IrishAdams said:
Jaeke said:
iastreb93 said:
Nothing falls out of anything in Fallout.
nuclear fallout, maybe? /trollface
I respectfully had a falling out with my father Liam Neeson in that game, does that count? ***** just left me to die in the vault, which I also coincidentally FELL out of as I was being riddled with 10mm rounds.
Holy crap, i just realized that was Liam Neeson's voice.

That game is already in my top 5 of all time spot but that just +100000 Affection (Karma) for me.

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Palademon said:
In The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya the only one melancholic is Kyon.
INCORRECT!
The whole point of the series is that Haruhi is secretly melancholy,almost every big plot event in the early series; including closed space, is based around that fact. We see through her flashbacks and several info-dumps that The conflict between her desire to see the fantastic and her rational logic are leaving her fluxuating between dispair at the nature or reality; and a manic faith that she can make things more interesting than the dull, repetitive world she sees. If you read the light novels, the whole point is her balancing the two extremes of her personality; so the title itself is a pun on the four humors; which are out of balance in Haruhi...just thought of that... :D

as for the topic;
in Star Craft; one does not learn how to make stars
Guitar Hero features nobody performing acts of heroism
we find out in the Star Wars prequels that episode 4 does not feature a new hope; but the return of an old one