Mahoshonen

Jul 28, 2008
I think the problem is feeding it skittles.

I don't know about rats, but with Dogs you basically have to take them to a dietritian to figure out what you need to feed them.

Robetid

Feb 1, 2013
DVS BSTrD said:
I wonder how many people won't get this one.
The only thing I can think of is how elderly people have to take a ton of pills and meds when they get older, and that's what the skittles are supposed to be. Then there's the mention of "power levels" which reminds me of the beans eaten in DBZ. On the flip side I'm not worried about "getting" 1/3 of a story, although I am glad CM is getting another story arc.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Oooh, and obligatory sad arc in a cooky gaming webcomic. This'll go really well, last time something like this happened it was so gre-

Captcha: Baby Blues.
Hmmm.

Jan 12, 2012
Mahoshonen said:

I don't know about rats, but with Dogs you basically have to take them to a dietritian to figure out what you need to feed them.
Nonsense! Skittles are green and yellow and red; those are vegetable colours! They must be good for you.

FredTheUndead

Aug 13, 2010
I rushed to this thread to make the CAD Abortion joke and someone already did it. Good work team.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
TizzytheTormentor said:
hazabaza1 said:
Oooh, and obligatory sad arc in a cooky gaming webcomic. This'll go really well, last time something like this happened it was so gre-

Captcha: Baby Blues.
Hmmm.
Shh, I doubt it will be as poorly executed as that...

Also, Captcha is sentient, so don't be surprised...
What COULD be as bad as that?

Anyway, :( The "Feels" are coming....

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Oh god no. Not on the same week that 400 days is coming out, i can't hold all these feels.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Mahoshonen said:

Nonsense! Skittles are green and yellow and red; those are vegetable colours! They must be good for you.
Of course they're good for you, they're made out of godamned rainbows.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Mahoshonen said:

Rats eat anything humans eat, and more. Just give them seeds, breakfast cereal, or whatever, and maybe throw in some meat, or any of your leftovers into the cage now and then. My sister's rats love yogurt.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
canadamus_prime said:
Denial can be an ugly thing.
I always thought denial was a river in Egypt. *insert drum rimshot*

OT: While I certainly didn't mind the last actual story arc, I've gotta say it's a pretty low-blow if you intend to off the poor lil guy. Here's to hoping he gets to feeling better by the end.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
TheRightToArmBears said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Mahoshonen said:

Of course they're good for you, they're made out of godamned rainbows.
How can anything that tastes that good be bad for you? It's just not possible, dammit!