Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Really?! I mean... fucking really?!

People are calling this child abuse, indoctrination, vile, I call it fucking retarded. Seriously, in the age old question when did anyone ever know what God's opinion on homosexuals is? Who are they to judge?

No disrespect to peaceful people of faith but it is shit like this experienced in real life that made me reject organised religion. Especially what they are doing to this kid? I am hoping this kid does not understand what he is say because I sure as hell would have at that age. Now I kept this in the off topic section to avoid making this a (flaming argument) strictly religious debate (which it will unfortunately become without a doubt) so what do you gals and guys have to say about this?
KEEP IT CIVIL

NOTE: I am pretty miffed by this video and thus my OP is pretty much nonsensical so I will now leave this forum and allow you hopefully (not gonna happen) have a civil, open discussion about this. And please Do not include me in it because if the OP is any evidence, I am not thinking straight. That includes backhanded, sarcastic remarks.

Dec 14, 2009
Religion on its own, isn't a bad thing.

Stupid people who use religion as a shield is what sucks.

If there was no religion, morons would find some other following to get behind to voice their bigoted views.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I certainly wouldn't call it child abuse. More like the parents teaching their child their own personal beliefs which they see as correct.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I could slew around a few quotes, like Napoleon's "Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich," but I don't think it would fit the given context. Plus, people get mad.

Whyyyyy the sudden influx of homophobes though? I swear it wasn't this bad a few years ago.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
inb4 Religion is evil.

That is pretty messed up. I thought the reason we had things like child grooming laws was so that children don't inherit their parents bigotry. I just hope that the kid turns out all right and somebody does something aout this.

Anyway about the christianity thing if religion didn't exist they would have just used a different shield like some biological bullshit about how homosexuality means you are inferior because you are not in a child bearing situation or some crap.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Religion on its own, isn't a bad thing.
Good intentions always find a way of corrupting themselves...
Not all of them.

Cheese on toast will never be evil.
I'm afraid toasted cheese sandwiches have already joined the other side.

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
TheYellowCellPhone said:
I could slew around a few quotes, like Napoleon's "Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich," but I don't think it would fit the given context. Plus, people get mad.

Whyyyyy the sudden influx of homophobes though? I swear it wasn't this bad a few years ago.
Because they are the ones with the loudest, most outspoken views, and they are the ones given the most attention. They're not necessarily a majority. At least I don't think so. (I hope not)

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
TheYellowCellPhone said:
They were there, but recent years have seen a sudden rise in support for the homosexual community, causing those most vehemently opposed to come out of the woodwork and become more vocal than before. But the WBC and their ilk have been causing trouble for years.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Ain't nooo none o' yo business little child so shuuut upppp.

What... it was a sing off right? No? Okay.jpg

Yeah I call this stupid as well. Stoopid STU-oopid, with a capital DUMB.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
So, Rob Halford isn't going to heaven?

Pity, I would've loved to see the pearly gates with chromed statues of Rob on either side.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
When a group of people come together to rip on another group of people
Seriously, it's just sad, the kid's clearly just speaking through his parents
Things like this, just speak for themselves really

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
If there was no religion, morons would find some other following to get behind to voice their bigoted views.
In theory if there was no religion, then people would just put one together anyway.

Even atheism is a religion of a sort, though one propped by a common disbelief.

...I really need to stop pulling all nighters, it makes me all philosophical.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:

Probably something to do with homosexuals getting more of a voice in mainstream media and such
Sparks hatred in some to see others frolicking freely, happily, or being able to express their own opinions.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
wow.....they are really going ape shit over that

YEEEAAAAHH!! HOMOPHOBIA IS AWSOME!!

or mabye they are just giving the kid a big round of appluse....lyrics and hate aside it is cute

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Absolutely disgusting.
An embarrassment to people of faith who actually aren't homophobes.

I believe that religion in itself is not evil, it's just a set of ideas meant to give people comfort. But, it's a powerful set of ideas, and one that people like these inbred morons see fit to use to justify their hatred.

Radox Redux

Aug 22, 2011
That child is secretly pro-gay. "Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven" is a double negative. But seriously, if you were him, would you say anything that supported gays? The way they cheered when he said it was pure fanaticism.

Anyway, to quote Harvey Dent, the night is darkest before the dawn. These people are the last flames of ignorance dying out in a society that has (for the most part) excepted gays. That kid will grow up in a society where his opinion is in the minority, and that society will hopefully have it's effect on him, and cause him to question what will have been hammered into his skull. Whilst people seem to be getting dumber, they're also getting more tolerant, and it'll be harder and harder to get away with these sorts of beliefs in the future.

Captcha: Poison Apple (how apt)