Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Jaso11111

Sep 22, 2010
They came out of nowhere...
Our military is gone...
They are without mercy...
Now you are Earth's last hope!!! The only person that can save us!

But what are you armed with?

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
The starting pistol in S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl....

We're doomed!

Moonpig123

Dec 24, 2010
Bioshock 2's rivet gun, with all three types of rivet loaded. People, we might just be OK.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Hmm... The last game I played was DDO, I was on my wizard though... So either my weapon is a crapload of spells or a Greater Corrosion III Eternal Wand of Acid Splash.

So depending on their Hit Die and movement speed we may or may not be screwed... It really depends if I can kite them while hitting them with 1d4+5 damage per shot of my wand (Which recharges over time) though Blur + Expeditious Retreat would make it slightly easier for me.

Daniel Janhagen

Mar 28, 2011
I just played Thunder Force III, so I guess the aliens are toast. It's what this weapon was made for, after all.

foxlovingfreak

Sep 9, 2009
My trusty holorifel from new vegas. considering it can turn countlesd cazdors and deathclaws to ash id say the odds are in are favor to win this.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
So I'm armed with a meltagun.
Yeah, let 'em come. I'll turn every last one of them into molten sludge.

Playing as a Techmarine rules. ^^

Insanity_Zero

May 19, 2010
Last game I played was Catherine... I am sooo screwed. And not the good kind of screwed. I'm screwed in the worst way. Deliverance level screwed.

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
Just because I took Archery when I was a lad, does not mean I could fend off an alien horde with a bow... Elven-made as it may be...