Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Ioncannon

Nov 22, 2009
I was just replaying DarkStar One... the alien fleet are definitely going to have a hard time

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Just Cause 2, not only do I get a submachinegun, but I also get that gravity defying grappling hook.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
I was almost gonna play X-COM: TFTD. Could've had myself a sonic cannon. But nooooo, had to go with Civ IV.

On second thought, wouldn't that mean my weapon is my godlike powers? The ability to dictate the actions of an empire? Hell yeah, I may actually have a chance! Let the Civ IV style battle betweeen humanity and the alien host begin!

Valdsator

May 7, 2009
The Devastator from DNF...

Well, unless there's boxes laying around everywhere with 69 rockets in them, I won't be able to do much! Hopefully the aliens aren't Octabrains, either, or I'll be getting all those rockets back. :[

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Hmm, last game I played was Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, and I was finishing my Empire campaign. The last unit I clicked on was the Executor... I think we're gonna be okay.

Phenx92

Jun 28, 2009
The last thing I played was Infamous(first one)... fear my lightning hands.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I was playing Magic the Gathering last. So... what I get the power to summon creatures and spells? Because I really don't want to go to battle with a deck of useless cards.

SSoSFAGTiaCaGwaP

Mar 11, 2011
OK, this "The last ______ you _______ in a video game" thing is starting to annoy me. It was creative at first, but now everyone is just ripping it off.

Gauntes

Jun 22, 2009
Scoped hunting rifle fitted with custom action and extended magazine

I can live with that
is it me or have I been seeing these threads quite a bit lately?

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
I just played Asteroid Defense on my smart phone...And the last thing I built before I quit was... A Space Station? Great, anyone know where the handle on this thing is so I can start whacking aliens with it?

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
bluebomber138 said:
The Wand of Laser from Dungeons of Dredmore? Yeah, I think we've got a shot...
Ah, so I'm not the only one playing Dredmor. Good to see.

Got some squid bolts, myself. Should be fine.

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
The last game I played was Rock Band 3, so I'm armed with the power of rock.

COME AT ME BROS