Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Haagrum

May 3, 2010
Stealth Tanks from C&C.

I think this says it pretty well: [link]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TankGoodness[/link]

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Well, the last weapon I used was the .50 BMG anti-material rifle in New Vegas. So on the plus side I've got a few hundred rounds of ammunition between the standard .50, AP, and match loads that in real life could take out targets 2500 meters away. On the downside once I fire everyone within a 3 mile radius knows exactly where I am. I'm still comfortable with piercing an alien's defensive armor with a half inch round traveling at 3,000 feet per second that can go through a half inch of solid steel like a hot knife through butter.

cgaWolf

Apr 16, 2009
.... Fang of Twilight & the season 9 offhand dagger ><

That's what i get for reactivating to hand over gm-ship. If i had come yesterday, i'd have a multilock rocket launcher & Ricos Signature Gun. fuggit!

***EDIT: Hold on! I just signed over gm-ship, i didn't actually use my weapons!!!

HA HA, MULTILOCK ROCKET LAUNCHER & phat ass revovler weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee \o/

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
Mass Effect 2, weapon...myself, I was playing melee only Vanguard. huzzah for self imposed challenges... truly, huzzah

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
The Bullpup from Killing Floor.

Alternatively, the Collector Particle Beam from ME2. Bring it xeno scum!

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
I guess that I'm going to be Cole McGrath. I just hope the aliens aren't immune to electricity. If they aren't then people just need to make me activate a ton of substations and i'll be good to go.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
A two handed sword from Dragon Age 2.

Well, i definitely could have done a whole lot worse..

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
The Siegmund from Monster Hunter Tri, A great sword twice the size of me... how do i hold that?

Mojo

Jun 2, 2011
Insanity_Zero said:
Last game I played was Catherine... I am sooo screwed. And not the good kind of screwed. I'm screwed in the worst way. Deliverance level screwed.
You got a purty mouth.

OT: AK-47...
If I can scavange more ammo I might be OK.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
a pixelized mace from Dungeon Hack (DOS game AD&D based)...i hope they are made of Minecraft-glass

Ramanthes

Jul 15, 2011
Soda Popper,Handgun and Atomizer.I don't think I can run as fast as a scout though.Or triple-jump.

EGtodd09

Oct 20, 2010
Either the Blade of Grass or the Space Gun. Do I still get my meteorite armour though?

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
The last weapon I used was my Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending [http://www.wowhead.com/item=59525], on my WoW Druid in Moonkin spec.

I think Moonfire, Starfire, Wrath etc would be pretty good against aliens. They were working well on Fire Elementals earlier. :)

If it's just ME using the weapon, I'm screwed, I don't know magic so it's just a big stick...