Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
The army of the North German Confederation. Maybe they can delay the aliens long enough for me to hide.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Insanity_Zero said:
Last game I played was Catherine... I am sooo screwed. And not the good kind of screwed. I'm screwed in the worst way. Deliverance level screwed.
The title says "the last weapon you used in a video game" not "the weaponry you had last time you were playing a video game" so unless you used weapons in Catherine, you have to think further back.

I think the last weapon I used was a sword, which is kind of limiting except it's the one you get as a reward for turning in something looted from the corpse of a stonking huge cross between a queen ant and the Alien Queen in the middle of a room full of eternally-respawning, acid-spitting, multi-limbed giant ants, it's got all sorts of special properties, enchantments and skill modifiers and the fact I can use it at all means my Sword skill's over 350 out of about 425. Starting Sword skill is anywhere from (10+10)/3 to (100+100)/3 + 10 so 350 isn't messing about.

So, yes, it's still limiting but a vindictive, sneaky b____ with that thing available is going to be taking out stragglers, sentries and shovel recces and collecting alien weaponry, then learning how to use that.

Anything else recent is a bow, a casting implement (they've got to be weak to something) or, erm, a totally indestructible Mosquito that I can refuel or teleport to anywhere in Earth's atmosphere just by willing it, which probably gives us some sort of edge somehow.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Insanity_Zero said:
Last game I played was Catherine... I am sooo screwed. And not the good kind of screwed. I'm screwed in the worst way. Deliverance level screwed.
LOL!!!

Lokithrsourcerer

Nov 24, 2008
hmm well the last game i played was champions on-line as a glacier so i am armed with being an almost unstoppable super hero with the power of ice and some sweet dragon wings. i spent most of the day beating up aliens in the game so i think we'll be good.

Aliens coming? leave it to Phreez! (my toon's name) :D

however if i am going back further to the last actual weapon I had that would be a katana as i was playing afro samurai b4 that. hmm that might not go as well...

ivc392

Aug 26, 2010
Im screwed side-ways...
The iron pickaxe from minecraft...
I hope the aliens are made out of pixels...

Isan

Aug 13, 2008
Batman's fist...

That's more than enough Batman to save the world twice over!

Bluesoul

Sep 19, 2010
A nice Combat Cross with light magic from Casltevania:LOS so as long as it can block lasers ill be fine... it can right?

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
Do cars count?Especally over the top strong and fast cars?
You guys might be in luck, since i just played Burnout Paradise as a muscle car