All Men Cheat

Glass Joe

Oct 7, 2009
Jesus, how did this thread get so huge? Jesus? Jesus... who is that!?! NO JESUS I LOVED YOU!

Hey cheating is awesome, my girlfriend and I cheat on each other all the time. It really gets us going, you know?

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
Yes, lets bash men based on negative stereotypes. While you're talking about how all men cheat, lets also talk about how all black people are criminals! Or that all Mexicans are lazy! Lets just hit all the fucking walls as long as we're on the way down. *Props up his SARCASM flag*

Yes, men are statistically more likely to cheat, but I know PLENTY of women who cheat. One cheated on me, actually. She had been screwing some guy behind my back who had been a friend of hers for a while. I should have suspected something would come up. He bought her a $1500 computer, all of the WoW expansions, a years subscription to the game, a $200 headset, and various other games throughout the month. She suddenly stopped answering my calls and became 'busy' all the time. Instead of seeing me a few times a week, I was lucky to see her once a week. Her roommate felt bad for me and told me what was going on.

When I confronted her about it, she denied it until I brought up her roommate's confession to me. Then she simply screamed at me that I was a child that couldn't be happy for others. I conceded and left. Fair is fair, right? After all, he had paid for his whore. He had every right to keep her.

I have been presented with the opportunity to cheat countless times and never have. So thank you for statistically throwing me under the bus. Sex takes two to tango - so remember; for every person out there cheating, there is someone helping them cheat. If they don't know they're the side candy, then perhaps they should get to know someone better before they Walk the Dinosaur with them.

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
Never been in a relationship for a a bunch of reasons but from what i see of my friends and people around me while not everyone cheats a fair number of both sexes do. Men are just talked about more and so we hear more of them, but a fair number of women cheat sometimes for the same reasons

If i am ever suicidal enough to enter into a relationship then i would never cheat.

Edit: come to think of it tho i wouldn't be remotely surprised if someone cheated on me.......

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
erttheking said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Hi.

I'm Daystar Clarion. You may know me from such social statuses as 'I've been with the same girl since I was 15', and 'Love is playing Borderlands coop with your significant other, then having sex with her'.

And I didn't cheat in any of them.

"Looks up" Sigh, at least Daystar isn't forever alone.

OT: No, not all men cheat, I am a man and I haven't cheaten on anyone, because I can't get into a relationship to cheat on anyone.
same boat as you man... same boat

Tripticon

Jun 3, 2011
I have been cheated on, I have never and will never cheat. Maybe all men that SHE goes for will cheat, but that is usually the way it is. Most girls who try to rationalize cheating are really rationalizing their own lack of morality and trying to put the blame on a group of guys which she specifically finds attractive. Those who are more likely to cheat.

She generalizes all guys, but I bet you a hundred bucks she is as shallow as the day is long and would only date "certain" guys.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I've cheated before. And if I could go back in time and punch my past self, I would probably beat myself to a pulp for being a cheating fuckbag.

Back in high school, I was a moral-less douchebag that knew nothing of restraint in respect to relationships. I hurt, I stole, I cheated, I pressured, I did everything that a good person is supposed to NOT do when dealing with the opposite sex. Sure, I could try to rationalize some of it by saying that I was 'friendzoned' by other girls and was taking out my sexual frustration on weaker women, but, wait, actually, when you put it that way, I really was nothing but an immoral fuck back then.

Thankfully, I grew up. After being cheated on by one of the few girls that I actually cared for, I realized just how big of an asshole I was when I was younger. The final time I've ever cheated, I came home the next morning and immediately threw up in the shower out of disgust.

I'm never going down that road again.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I don't know if all men cheat, but I do know all people make ridiculous generalisations about large groups of people based on anecdotal evidence.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011

Can I shoot her?

I must go with the general consensus and say that your associate is bat-shit bonkers.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
nexus said:
Colour-Scientist said:
.. whilst recovering from a late night out.

My life is stuck on a loop!
Something tells me you pick from a very small pool of men. Can't quite put my finger on it...
Actually I've been in a committed relationship for over two years but thanks for making assumptions!

EDIT:
Glass Joe said:
Jesus, how did this thread get so huge?
I have no idea. I was just kind of shocked at her opinion so I thought I'd see how common it was or what people thought of it but I obviously phrased the OP badly. People were so quick to jump on the "fuck you" band-wagon I decided to let the thread run it's course and go away.
I thought that would happen after a couple of posts though.

Fleischer

Jan 8, 2011
What do you think of her opinion? Do you agree with it? Are you insulted by it or are you a living example of it?

Her conclusion upon men's behavior is ridiculous. It makes as much sense as someone running around robbing stores, and then proclaiming that all people will commit crimes.

As a bonus question, have you ever cheated/been cheated on?

Kind of. My wife kissed someone when we were dating. Talked about it, and we broke up for roughly eight months.

My father seemed to have cheated on my mother, and I've decided that is not for me. If I desperately desired the physical comfort of another person, I'd tell me wife before acting.

Overall: The biggest reason why many people suck at relationships is because they are poor communicators. Solid communication = great relationships, whether they work out or not.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
I obviously don't think all men cheat, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time dating anyone. To be honest if she's acting like that, it's probably because she got hurt really bad by someone. And a part of me can relate to that, being hurt can make you angry at the whole world. But that doesn't mean that all men are like that.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
I have never cheated, and have been cheated on. I am a man. Take that, internet person's friend!

EDIT: I decided to rack my brain, and of the 3 people I know who have cheated, all of them were women. Although I'm sure there are a couple of cheaters I know that I can't remember....

Farotsu

Dec 30, 2010
Never cheated but I did have an awfully tempting opportunity with an extremely hot girl who was already naked and in my bed. I threw her out because I was faithful. And then I got cheated on... Eh. Still wouldn't cheat in a relationship but that's certainly a good reason to stay out of one.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
She is a relationship wrecking slut and has came up with some weak sauce argument to justify it to herself.I "would" feel bad because she isn't going to be able to delude herself forever.Then she will she herself for who she really is but she's a relationship wrecking slut so i don't feel bad at all.

For the whole all men cheat argument if you go looking for assholes your going to find them.

faranar

Jun 8, 2009
Of course everyone cheats. Don't tell me that if you're stuck with a girl like this [http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/37CuteGirl.jpg]and a girl looking like Megan Fox comes along looking for a one night stand you wouldn't go for it. Same thing for the girls. If you're going out with an average looking guy and on your "girls night out" mr. Perfect tries to get into your pants you wouldn't let him?

We've all had crappy partners and unless you're married with children there is really no point in being loyal when a better opportunity presents itself.