Alt+Escape: Don't Touch My Gems!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Seriously...this is like crack, i can't stop. I think I've played at least 6 hours (ok, i may be exaggerating here, since i don't play it non-stop, but rather in small quantities every now and then) of it today... And i still want to play on! I'm at the last level and all the easy and normal maps are done in brilliant. I don't know why i can't stop playing...gah... I need food. Can someone send me some ?

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
Intersting, I always tought that my addition to tower defense games was just a predisposition of my own, but it seems that it is generally accepted that everybody gets addicted. Like crack, as Owlslayer said.
And this is one of the best I've played.

Mean Mother Rucker

Oct 27, 2008
I've been playing this for the past few days. It's literally crack. I can't stop for some reason.

I think it technically counts as a coma when I'm playing.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Soooo, how do you kill the last wave of level 14 without him touching a gem? He's a level 9 ninja boss with 2500 life. Seeing as a fully powered meteor dose 400 damage, costs 100 magic, and max powered up magic is 500, means spamming all of your magic on that does 2000 damage. Meaning he would have 500 life left. So how do you kill him before he gets to the gems?

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
I've been playing this for a few days. Mainly due to my girlfriend point it out to me, in strangely backwards nature.

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
Catapult towers completely break this game, get 2 or 3 next to eachother, game over.

Dora

Jul 13, 2009
By far one of the most enjoyable and addictive defense games I've played in a long time. I finished playing this a week or two ago, and just seeing the title here made me want to start it up again. IriySoft, the developers, basically transmute meh into awesome every time they lay their hands on the genre, so I wasn't particularly surprised. It's not as in-depth as, say, Gem Craft (which you should check out if you enjoyed this), but it does require a surprising amount of strategy for how simple it seems to be.

Happy to see the developers getting more love here!

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO GET UP EARLY TOMORROW!!! Oh wait I meant today... DAMN YOU!!!
[small]5 hours will have to be enough before a 3 hour mini crunch to beat our milestone.[/small]
[small]Oh wait 4.5 hours... DAMN YOU!!![/small]

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
chilling cypts are over powered, they have long range and three attacks, and can freeze and scare enemies

Cyanin

Dec 25, 2009
I'm gonna have to agree with the other 3 guys, we need more alt-escape, it gives me hope for the internet.
In the meantime, anyone seriously craving another alt-escape, Alice Is Dead Episode II has been made, ain't too bad either.

Da_Vane

Dec 31, 2007
Here's hoping that we get another Alt-Escape today! Fingers Crossed!

I've already played Alice is Dead II - it's pretty cool. Although it is not a browser game, I'd also recommend 'Digital - A Love Story' if you haven't tried it.