Alt+Escape: Robot Unicorn Attack

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009

...and for some reason I now want to do a Google image search of Anderson Cooper...

weird.

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
I wouldn't say it's as good as the Larry Craig rhythm game(foot tapping mechanic), set to Bronski Beat's Smalltown Boy, that came out(no pun intended) briefly last year. But I suppose it'll do for now.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
I'm honestly surprised you picked this (since Balloon in a Wasteland came out this week) but, whatever. This game is awesome anyway.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Calatar said:
I <3 unicorns! All that side-scrolling action made my frame of reference trip out once I stopped playing though. Suddenly, EVERYTHING was moving to the left.
You too?! That takes a load off my mind, I thought I might have gotten food poisoning again, or that it might be the game. Glad to know it's the game. Especially since I just cleaned the bathroom.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I never thought playing as a unicorn could be so kickass. A shame my browser keeps crashing when I play it.

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Help my life has been eaten by this game!
Seriously I just keep wanting to come back.

Also does anyone know what that song is? It haunts my dreams.... in a good way :)

Generator

May 8, 2009
That was pretty entertaining although it does manage to get old pretty quickly. The music fit nicely with the game though, and it did kill some time, so thanks again for the browser game!

And around 7,000, by the way.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
This game has a very simple compulsion to it. I keep playing it over and over and over again. You almost get into a trance like state and pretty soon, where did that hour go.

But for the concept, I picture a bunch of people in a room like,
"We need a game the will appeal to both boys and girls,
"well boys like robots"
"hmmm, well girls like unicorns"
"Wait, I got it! Robot unicorns"
"BRILLIANT!"
and high fives all around.

EDIT: I made it past 50k... I'm so sad.

Diddy_King

Jul 9, 2009
If loving this game makes me gay then by god I'm....
ok...NM I'll stop there. But I do love the game...
I'm NOT gay...
......really

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Man if I this is what girls lives are like all the time then I envie them.
48,000 (3 wishes)

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
I got 59,000. My friend got 65. My girlfriend got 35. Everyone I know will be consumed by the power of the unicorns!
(it never ends... never ends...)

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Call4Duty said:
My highscore is 74 948...

I think I'm going to go see a therapist.
Mine was 72k. When you're on the phone making the appointment, sign me up for the hour after he's done talking to you.