Alt+Escape: Robot Unicorn Attack

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
this game is actuallly....fun. i'm scared, it's been so long since i played a decent game to calm me down from anger..this is scary

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
"It's pretty much the gayest thing ever"

Congratulations, this line was feature in their latest ad campaign for this game.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Skizle said:

Congratulations, this line was feature in their latest ad campaign for this game.
AstorSapolsky said:
Congrats! You made the adult swim bump with the line "it's pretty much the gayest thing ever."
Source plz?

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
John Funk said:
Skizle said:

AstorSapolsky said:
Congrats! You made the adult swim bump with the line "it's pretty much the gayest thing ever."
Source plz?
Its a farily new commercial that started this week. I'm having trouble finding a link for this, but I'm sure if you watch Adult Swim for an hour or two you will find it. I'll keep looking.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
John Funk said:
Skizle said:

AstorSapolsky said:
Source plz?
ok heres a link to it http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2149

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Oh My God, I love this game, I just blew an hour of studying time on it. I've decided to review it this weekend once my Midterms are done

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
The entirety of /v/ is now dedicated to 'the best game ever.' With the song standard on the page.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
warbaloon said:
SamuelT said:
The entirety of /v/ is now dedicated to 'the best game ever.' With the song standard on the page.
the pink background makes it hard to read...
Heh. I don't really read anything on 4chan. Just sort of brouse and see if anything catches my eye.

No, not like that. Get your mind out of the gutter..

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Ridiculously addictive game for some reason.
60,100-ish after three wishes. Is really fun once you get up past 10k on a single run because you start going so fast. o_O

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Hmmm so it's past 70k that you need the therapy.

Darn I need that all over then. It was just too addictive.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
This game it's so... Pretty... And fun... And the music...

Always, I want to be with you!

Unicorns man? They're cool, and so are rainbows.

SHWiMM

Sep 30, 2009
This is easily the best browser game ever made. The eastern European country that I'm currently spending my exchange year in has become obsessed with this game ever since I introduced it to my buddies here and they started circulating it. Just spreading the good news. And capitalism.