Amazing Crossover Cameo Infiltrates Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Eviltane

Oct 6, 2009
sweet.on a side note: this article was linked to on the front of the Canadian Google news SCI/Tech section article 2 of 3. just couldn't believe my eyes to see the escapist up there.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Spacefly said:
Alar said:
I dunno what to say. Future cyborg ninja assassin? Everyone in that time period is like a pathetic hobo compared to him. A hobo that can't even stand long enough to stop wetting himself to throw empty soup cans at you. HOW DOES THIS OUTFIT MAKE SENSE?

I mean, I'm sure it's badass, but seriously? If this were actually Raiden, there would be no way you could lose.
If you remember, its not actually set in the Renaissance, its set in a constructed version of it within the Animus machine, so basically it could be programmed that all the people look like that, couldn't it?

OT: I am quite unsure about getting this game, this has certainly made it more appealing, but I'm still gonna wait until it comes out.

If thats a muliplayer costume then its gonna be a pretty rubbish one because it will stand out like a cyborg in the Renaissance.
I understand that it is a simulation, but it's supposed to be realistic, isn't it? If a futuristic ninja cyborg assassin traveled back into the Renaissance, he would be practically unstoppable (which may be the point).

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
snowman6251 said:
If you're actually concerned about spoiling this for people then take the "!" part out of the description on the front page. That makes it painfully obvious that the character is from MGS.
Yeah Im gonna agree with snowman. Spoiler warning should have come before the exclamation mark, or preferably, remove the exclamation mark.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Wasn't that hard to figure out. You get the assassin's cloak in MGS4 as a reward, and the silhouette was easy to identify.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Im suspicious..."beating training mode" sounds way too easy.....unless they're going to pull a "Demon's Souls"

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Fuck yeah.

Will probably only wear this while dicking about though

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Badarse. Although I won't use it, as it looks extremely out of place.
Not unlike a man with a hood up, 18 different assortments of knives and a gun...

And also, looks immense, but I reckon I'll only use it a random moments like with Altair in Ass Creed 2.

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
Well at least it makes some sense as far as assassin-types go. It's sure better than than each console getting its own "special" like Soul Caliber/ur: Xbox 360 unlockable Spartan[footnote]We know it's REALLY supposed to be the Master Chief, we KNOW[/footnote] armor, PS3 unlockable Nathan Drake[footnote]Although, an unlockable Kratos could have potential for awesome...[/footnote]

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
Will we get the standard-issued built-in phone? You know, so we can talk about relationships with the local youth group, before killing off the Pope's evil twin brother?

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
And it's official. Ubisoft Montreal is at the top of my list for "All Time Favourite Video Game Studios"

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Badarse. Although I won't use it, as it looks extremely out of place.
Badarse indeed.
Screw the immersion, I'll just pretend his from the future or something xD (doesn't the story involve aliens?)

I'm just so happy right now. T-T

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
We need more crossovers like this.

Easter Eggs are at an all time low these days. Very few games even include them anymore!

I mean, sure the toaster in Gears 2 was cool, and a few referances in New Vegas are amazing, but all in all, its starting to die out. I remeber back in the days of morrowind, where you could go an hour without discovering something that made you laugh.

WE NEED MOAR EGGS FOR THE CAKE THAT IS A LIE!!