Amnesia Follow-Up Outed as A Machine For Pigs

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Damn it... I still have Amnesia installed in my harddrive, 2 years after it's release and I just can't get the courage to play the damn thing. And I'm seriously interested in this new game and I will certainly buy it. I just don't know if I'll ever be able to finish it.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Aweesome! Also ditching the "ancient evil" for "fucked up people killing shit" will be extra scary I think. I always find ancient evil type enemies to be a little bit of a joke, but if this game is about people who purposely try to murder people (look at those pics!) I think this might qualify for scariest media ever created ever since forever. Can't wait!

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010

The name reminded me of this. Watch it. It's totally awesome.

Anyways, I'd like to play this game. I tried playing Amnesia, but did not get far; I absolutely hate feeling powerless and feel like I have no control.
But I will try to overcome this disability and play this game... Bring it on.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Wolfram01 said:
Aweesome! Also ditching the "ancient evil" for "fucked up people killing shit" will be extra scary I think. I always find ancient evil type enemies to be a little bit of a joke, but if this game is about people who purposely try to murder people (look at those pics!) I think this might qualify for scariest media ever created ever since forever. Can't wait!
In fairness half of Ammneisa is about fucked up killing people, only the shadow and maybe the water monster are ancient evil things, the rest are people created by
Danie land Alexander when they are fucked up killing people :p

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
ok, i've looked at the two pictures and already i'm freaked out and nervous about this new game. Damn Frictional Games you scary! I'm guessing from that first picture they'll be mutilated bodies and from the second that it's in a factory....

Ninedeus

Feb 26, 2010
Oh, maybe it just an industrialized version of a slaughter house. Or maybe it like soylent green!

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
Good God. I want no part of this. I can respect the work, but I'm not touching it with a 50ft pole.

...Well, I have been thinking more about Horror lately....

Who am I kidding. This thing would probably turn me into a recluse, I'm already slightly disturbed by Pigs now, just from seeing this.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Shawn MacDonald said:
Well I hope it is better than Amnesia because that game wasn't scary at all. All I did was run through the entire game because I couldn't defend myself.
Stop playing Frictional games, then. "Helpless Sprinter Horror" is the only kind of game they make.

OT: I'm very afraid. I wonder if they can top the Amnesia "Chapel Choir" for pure unadulterated disturbingness.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Xpheyel said:
They try to make it sound scary but all I heard was "free bacon".
http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/82/82865.jpg

Free Bacon!

Nope, that makes it even worse.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
lacktheknack said:
OT: I'm very afraid. I wonder if they can top the Amnesia "Chapel Choir" for pure unadulterated disturbingness.
Oh lord the choir, This is an accurate depiction of me when I got to the iron maiden

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
lacktheknack said:
Oh lord the choir, This is an accurate depiction of me when I got to the iron maiden
snip
THE DESCRIPTION

WHY

Here, have a video of a very intelligent person stepping inside.

<youtube=env3EtA7KXQ>

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
OOOOOH YES! I absolutely cannot wait.

This could turn out to be the scariest piece of anything ever created by anyone ever. Ever.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Hey, wait a second...

I saw a documentary on humane euthanization, where they experimented with these troughs full of carbon dioxide, one with oxygen, and the pigs would momentarily pass out if they picked the wrong troughs.

Pattern?

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Holy.... shit.
I couldn't even get past the first brute in amnesia, I really cannot see myself getting past this one. But I WILL buy it for two reasons, first is because well all my friends will call me a wuss for not buying it and second is because well, Frictional makes some of the best horror games around and they deserve money, lots of it...

Sep 13, 2010
looks pants crappingly scary, also is it too much to ask for a 360 port? Selfish I know but my poor little laptop won't even run amnesia.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Lumber Barber said:
Well... As long as it doesn't have INVISIBLE FLESH-EATING WATER MONSTERS, I think I can go through it!

Maybe you should make a Let's Play, Andy. We could scream together.
Mate, did you see the drawings. One of them was off a hallway submerged in BLOOD! Just then I thought up the scenario of basically the water monster scene, but in that hallway with blood instead of water, whilst bodies are coming towards you on the conveyor belt thingy. Good god if I can think of that, I don't want to know what the masters of horror over at Frictional can think off...