Among your gaming friends, what are you known for?

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I am the assassin, the guy you don't cross. I tend to be a skill monkey who helps the team, but like stealth or long range guns. I have been known to ditch my team and let them die should they fail to stay focused.

In an RTS I am Mr. Economy, I build to defend my home and just pump out money and resources. Then when I own the economy I divide and destroy or just pay someone to start the war for me (usually while sending troops to attack the guy I just paid).

So overall I guess I am the backstabber? Manipulate then use/destroy.

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
I'm the enthusiastic one. I always wax lyrical about games I like and their features. I will actively try to get my friends to buy good games when I play them. I guess that is only useful to my friends when I tell them about a game I don't like they REALLY know it's poison.

In games my enthusiasm translates to laughing maniacally as a quad bike packed with explosives lands on top of an Abrams and I hit the trigger or as a Warthog does a 360 roll during a drive-by. I am the guy that relates something awesome that just happened in his game or congratulates a team-mate when they do something awesome too.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Well, im called "Satan", "Son of Satan" and "Demonspawn". Not sure why though... Im generally a nice and happy guy! *Vomits after he' said it*

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Well, between my gamer friends (only bout 5 of us) I'm known as the Explosives, sneaky bastard or the guy that actually reads things.

Explosives: because i love to blow shit up, is that so bad?

Sneaky bastard: When playing a game that allows any form of sneaking, whether it be WoW rogue class or just staying out of guards sights in FPS, i will always take it.

Last one: self explanatory.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
for being dirty balls... or insane, or crazy "Well you do read berserk after all..."

it's the guy on the right (10 points for reference)

Beat14

Jun 27, 2010
Well my friends leave me the sniper in halo 3, which I can do pretty well with, but I always end up letting the enemy get it off my corpse as I get to ambitious with it.

On nearly any other type of action game my friends usually call me sneaky lol

jjofearth

Feb 3, 2009
The "elitist PC gamer", and the sniper. That first one annoys me, because the reason I am thought of as elitist is that I object to my friends being n00bs/minor griefers. And that I think halo is shallow.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
The one that sucks at CoD, or the Japanese one.

I play a lot of J-RPGs, and my friends spend their time on FPS games. Boy, the insults I receive.

Darchrow

Nov 18, 2009
I'm known for a few things amongst my friends.

In world of warcraft they call me Chairman WoW since I was the only person to clear Black Temple and Sunwel pre-nerf in my High School. Also known to be a very competent healer and raider who knows a lot about WoW in general and a lot of annoying alliance kids kept asking me for advice.

In Defense of the Ancients (DotA) they call me Le Meatspin because I play Juggernaut a lot and he does that whirlwind skill.
Also known to be very cheap with heroes such as Gondar and my signature hero is Darchrow (my game name gives it away).

At University I'm considered to be well versed at MW2 and since 80% of my class slots have G18 they call me G18 noob. I was also surprisingly annoying with the AWP in Counterstrike so they always say "no snipers!" whenever I'm owning.

Jamiemitsu

Oct 25, 2009
I'm a guy who has a ps3 instead of an xbox, so can't actually play with his friends online, and also the guy who "bums" Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid and cant understand whats so good about cod and halo. Or, as I like to call myself, the guy who played games before it was cool.