Analyst Predicts GTA 5 at Next E3

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
JimmyBassatti said:
I'm fine with going back to San Andreas, as long as it isn't another sterotypical "gangsta" trying to reclaim the hood. But, I just want to see a new GTA game set in either Vice City or San Andreas with awesome graphics, gameplay like GTA IV, and a new storyline and characters.
But that's what made SA great, the many references to Boyz in da Hood and stereotypical "Gangsta rap" of the early 90's.

Still, it was laid on a bit thick.
Put it this way; The game was ruined for me when I heard "Yo nigga" every three seconds. I'd be fine with those references if they weren't happening every second.
Yo nigga, why you always tryin' to keep a gangsta down brap brap fo shizzle?

*feels dirty*

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
JimmyBassatti said:
I'm fine with going back to San Andreas, as long as it isn't another sterotypical "gangsta" trying to reclaim the hood. But, I just want to see a new GTA game set in either Vice City or San Andreas with awesome graphics, gameplay like GTA IV, and a new storyline and characters.
But that's what made SA great, the many references to Boyz in da Hood and stereotypical "Gangsta rap" of the early 90's.

Still, it was laid on a bit thick.
Put it this way; The game was ruined for me when I heard "Yo nigga" every three seconds. I'd be fine with those references if they weren't happening every second.
Indeed.

I mean... "Yo, My nigga, I gets what you be sayin n stuff."

Atleast Fat Smoke had some humorous dialogue.
(See: The Sunday Drive commentary)