And now I just dont know anymore. Bus monitor gets harassed.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits. This though this is just down right disgusting.

There is also an Indiegogo going to give her a vaction and has already raised 100k of the wanted 5k.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

As for discussion value what would you do if you were the parents to any of the kids involved.

*EDIT*

People keep saying that we tend to think less about the generation after us. I would like to just say one thing. The kids in this video were most likely born in the late 1990's that is still part of MY generation. Saying that MOST of them are entitled little shits comes from the people that I have been around my ENTIRE life and the random news articles here and there about people that are in my generation.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States

*sighs*

Well, outside of saying that would've never happened if I was the parent, but if somehow the kid missed the point, then that kid would be having a hard time sitting down for a while. After that there might be a new satellite orbiting the earth if the kid decided to be cute about it.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"They are mostly self entitled little shits." When I become an adult, I can imagine myself saying that too.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Some kids, some people even, are pretty nasty to other people. That's just the way things are and the way they have always been, things have not suddenly degenerated. If anything they're getting better.

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
If my child did that, I would beat them to a pulp.

That is disgusting, and those little shits need a fist in their face.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits.
Lawl, I dislike you as much as the kids in the video right now. A lot.
Agreed.
Bertylicious said:
Some kids, some people even, are pretty nasty to other people. That's just the way things are and the way they have always been, things have not suddenly degenerated. If anything they're getting better.
Also this.

Basically, the kids in the video are assholes and the OP thinks his/her generation is superior simply because he/she was born into it. Not much more to say.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Generalisation

But yeah some kids are dicks regardless of generation : / just the way it is

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits.
People have been saying that for literally thousands of years.

The exact same thing was said about your generation and every generation before or since.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
Any chance someone can give me the "highlights?" I'd like to get pissed off and make jokes about youths but I'm not able to watch youtube videos at work.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Zhukov said:
Krion_Vark said:
People have been saying that for literally thousands of years.

The exact same thing was said about your generation and every generation before or since.
There's actually a documented version of this from like 730BC. Hesiod's Theogony has this crap about golden races and stuff and how we're the absolute worst of the worst. Yay for random college classes I take as broadening units teaching me stuff!

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I refuse to watch that video. I just have the feeling it will trigger my inner shooting spree.

Apparently my Dad's cousin's 13 year old kid is coming to visit us. From what I've heard, he's apparently yelled out "get out of my country!" to a bunch of foreigners in Niagara Falls, and also said some pretty racist things that his grandparents let him get away with.

And luckily for me, both my parents are out of town for work that weekend, so I get the honor of hosting this little shit. I need to figure out a way of punishment that doesn't involve me getting sent to jail.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
I have no urge whatsoever to watch that video and have not. I tend to avoid things I know will be depressing when I can. I will say however that kids are now and always have been predominantly little self-entitled idiots, it's part of being children.

What you've really got to worry about are the adults that continue to act like that. They're the real problem.

What warms my heart is to know that the woman in that video is about to receive the gift of a lifetime. Now that video as she finds out what sympathetic people who saw that video have done for her, that one I'll watch.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits. This though this is just down right disgusting.
Well a' screw you too, good sir! I've never seen anything like that in a public bus, and if I did, i bet your ass at least 10 people would go up to the kids and throw em out.

(For the mods: He started it, man! He insulted me and my generation!)

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
Yikes. I wouldn't go shaking my cane railing on "this generation," though.

I try to be as non-violent as I can, but those kids, man. They give me thoughts. Bad thoughts! D:

Damn.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well that's just horrible, I wish I'd been there because I would have signalled the bus to stop and then dragged out those damned kids out of the bus, and quite frankly if I wasn't able to do that I would have beaten them up, because that behaviour is inexcusable, as for the generation thing, well every single generation says that of the next one and it's a gross generalization, and how I would have dealt with that if they were my kids? Well I don't know the first thing about parenting so no clue, considering those kids are probably just around 6-7 years younger than me I can't picture me as their father anyway.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Bunch of wankers. I blame parents wanting to be their "friends" and not their goddamn parents. It's easier to give kids what they want instead of keep saying "no" when they have a tantrum. I remember when I had a tantrum when I was a kid. My mum and I were buying groceries, I wanted sweets and she said no and I had a tantrum. My mother couldn't give a fuck, said I could cry as much as I wanted to and continued shopping. I was so scared I shut the fuck up.

Parents do spoil their kids to much. I'm just angry.

EDIT: I don't mean "parents this generation" . I really do mean Parents throughout history

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
That wasn't very nice of them but I'm finding it hard to care considering she's getting over a hundred thousand dollars for enduring ten minutes of bullying. Yo world, where's my fucking money?