And now I just dont know anymore. Bus monitor gets harassed.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
TheDrunkNinja said:
Lionsfan said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
I'd just like to point out how there are a lot of people who are taking personal offense to the OP's "The current generation is full of self-entitled little shits" comment and decided to follow up on it by essentially saying something to the effect of "Well, screw you too, buddy!"

What I find funny is in the 60-something comments in this thread, nobody has actually garnered a defense on how the current generation isn't full of self-entitled little shits.

Make your case first, guys. Just a thought.
That's impossible to prove one way or the other. Saying that "No guys, this current generation isn't full of self-entitled little shits." is just as fucking stupid as saying "This whole generation is full of self-entitled little shits."

Classifying a generation, which is full of millions of different people, as one specific thing or another is the dumbest thing ever.
Ah, but they can defend themselves can they not?

I just thought it was funny. OP calls generalizes the current generation of kids to being self-entitled little shits, essentially saying they're all a bunch of assholes.

How do the people who take offense to this respond? They're defense to this amounts to a big "FUCK YOU, BUDDY!" like most assholes respond when they are insulted. That's what I found funny.

I haven't check this thread in a few days, but when I had, I did not see anyone try to say anything along the lines of "Well, I'm not a self-entitled little shit" or "I'm a part of this generation, and I would never do what these kids did" or anything else that might distinguish themselves from that insulting assessment of kids in the current generation.

You see what I was saying?
Yeah I see what you mean, but I'm not going to go through everybody's profile to see how young they are. Maybe everyone here is just a tad older than what the OP meant.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Lionsfan said:
Yeah I see what you mean, but I'm not going to go through everybody's profile to see how young they are. Maybe everyone here is just a tad older than what the OP meant.
I get that feeling, too.

Personally, I don't even know what period of time constitutes whether or not one person is in a specific generation.

I'm 22 myself, but I consider people who are even 5 years younger than me to be in the same boat as myself.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
TheDrunkNinja said:
Lionsfan said:
I get that feeling, too.

Personally, I don't even know what period of time constitutes whether or not one person is in a specific generation.

I'm 22 myself, but I consider people who are even 5 years younger than me to be in the same boat as myself.
Yeah I'm 20, and aside from age-stuff (like college, driving etc) I can see the 5 years thing being a good mark. For me personally, I've got a handy test. If someone doesn't recognize this sound for what it is, then we're from different worlds/generations:

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
I hope that when all these kids grow up they will have to have the same job this bus monitor had and be tortured everyday but there won't be an $100,000 pay check for them because what they did will be remembered.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Ummm I got the exact opposite feeling from this thread. The kid is a shit. But when I was kid there kids on my bus just as bad if not worse. Usually our bus driver would pull the bus over and scream that they'd beat the living shit out of them if they didn't stop, it was pretty frightening. So yeah it sucks, but if my internet is to be believed the online community raised...

...OVER SIX-HUNDRED-FUCKING-THOUSAND DOLLARS for this lady.

I mean wow. Wow.

Nopodop

Jan 2, 2011
Those kids need a high-five... with a brick... down the throat... and then that brick rotated horizontally.

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
I'm a part of this generation and I am ashamed of this crap! Seriously, these guys are one of the reasons I hate going to school everyday, as I know how many people are like this. Fuck this shit Batman, I'm out of here! *boing*

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
I remember watching that interview, she was really unprofessional, he made a mistake and admitted it; but she pissed him off and pushed him into a corner.

Considering he was a 14/15 year old at the time, she really shouldn't have treated him so poorly.

Back on topic. Yeah kids are arse holes. Corporal punishment will come back eventually.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Blablahb said:
Maybe because they've chosen to be very fat, and publicly noting their lack of self-respect can be very funny for a moment. What did that lady expect would happen? Nobody respects you if your body and body language says you don't even respect yourself. If someone who's so fat they need a wheelchair takes 5 minutes to pay for their crisps, snacks, beers and other reasons why they're in that wheelchair, I also start saying stuff like "Fat chance of us getting these groceries paid in a hurry". If people can't deal with even that, they clearly need to grow thicker skin. Look at how they talk and how she reacts to confirm their behaviour. One look would've silenced those kids, but if you read the body language of that woman, she knew they were right, took a submissive posture and then tried to get angry from a low-status approach. That never ever works.

It would be far more bully-value if they'd started about other stuff as well.
While I can understand your fat hate (I mean, I spend more time on /fit/ than the Escapist these days, it's impossible to avoid it over there) being a dick is still being a dick.

Treating someone as subhuman is wrong, regardless of what you feel about the way they choose to live.

While she didn't react in the best way it doesn't excuse their actions.

Stick Antolini

Jun 3, 2010
StBishop said:
Krion_Vark said:
I remember watching that interview, she was really unprofessional, he made a mistake and admitted it; but she pissed him off and pushed him into a corner.

Considering he was a 14/15 year old at the time, she really shouldn't have treated him so poorly.

Back on topic. Yeah kids are arse holes. Corporal punishment will come back eventually.
Well yeah, but it was ACA, you can't really expect basic level journalism from them.XD

On another note, The amount of people on this forum who are taking solace in the fact that these kids lives are going to be destroyed(whether it happens or not)is seriously frightening, sure they fucked up and should be punished, but this
Ultratwinkie said:
Guys. I have some news for you.

Since this was posted on facebook, they had their info posted real quick.

The internet now has their phone numbers and their names. It will be short work until they have the rest of their info.

These dumbshits didn't think posting this on facebook, a stockpile of all your information, was a bad idea.

So now not only did she get 100k, but those assholes will receive the Jesse Slaughter treatment.

They will basically be attacked on the internet, attacked in real life, and the info of their family will be hacked too. Bank accounts being emptied, Facebook being hacked, real life harassment, etc. The most unimaginable torture you will have to endure for the rest of your life because your info will be in the public eye.

EDIT: Guys, this is big. 4Chan has just formed a group called "Avenging the bus monitor." It really is going to be the end for these boys.

EDIT 2:

Okay, I found out the school district itself AND POLICE are looking into this. A full investigation will be under way. These kids are most likely looking at expulsion, which under US law would effectively bar them from an entire year of normal school. If they do get into a school, it WILL be a options school. These include Community day schools and continuation schools. So what does this mean? These little shits will be sent to a school specifically designed to be full of gang members, violent teens, and just plain dangerous kids. Most if not all of these teens have committed ACTUAL CRIMES. Its like Juvenile hall.

So basically these little shits wont last a day in that environment, let alone a year. This isn't considering the option that they may be barred from the district for life, which would make them middle school drop outs.

The internet, the police, and the entire school district is coming down on these kids. They can't leave their own home for fear of retaliation.
this is insane, how can people be for this, seriously this has me just as worried for humanity...