And the Most Played Game on Xbox Live in 2010 Is ...

PlasmaSnake13

Dec 8, 2010
I actually had to search to see what the heck "Baby Maker Extreme" was. Hilarious.

But really? #1? I'd never even heard of it!

EDIT:

luckycharms8282 said:
how did mw2 not make that list? very curious
I think these games were the 2011 released games. Due to the "First 7 Days of Availability" thing.

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
No Super Meat Boy? THAT surprises me.

Though the list can't possibly mean the most played games on Live as it only covers the first seven days.

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Ah, 'Try Not to Fart', what a terrible game you were. But I'm glad I wasn't the only one sucked into it!
ForgottenPr0digy said:
6.Try Not To Fart

really that's a game??? WTF is it about???
You basically play as a guy with a massive gas problem, and follow him through a relationship, from meeting a girl at a bar, meeting parents, getting married, right through to having a child. As the pressure builds, you have to press and hold random buttons for a period of time, then release each at the right time.

I'm not explaining it well, but it eventually leads to what feels like some kind of time sensitive 'Twister' for your fingers.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
That Indie Games list sounds so... mature? Altogether, not a surprising list.

Note: The Dark Lord Inglip has ordered me to go to "that dishilit". Thy will be done.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Baby Maker Extreme? o_O What the hell...
It must be because of the title. I mean it has to be. It is a sad day to be a gamer. A sad day indeed. (just D/Ling the trial doesn't count right?)

Next year can we skip this??

qazmatoz

Sep 17, 2009
Poor quality indie devs, always getting beat out by avatar and zombie games, despite how shitty those games are.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
How can you not want to play something called 'Baby Maker Extreme'. Bundle that with a 360 and I'll go buy one right now microsoft

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Baby Maker Extreme? o_O What the hell...
Took the words right out of my mouth, along with try not to fart...o_O

And i'm suprised Bioshock 2 made the list, would of thought to see COD4 on there.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Xzi said:
samsonguy920 said:
This does feel skewed, as I find suspect that Mass Effect 2 falls below Medal of Honor.

I demand results!
Yea, now I understand why Bioware added it to the PS3. Very under-appreciated.
*Cough*First 7 Days of Availability*Cough*

I'm not surprised by this list, kinda happy to see Bad Company 2 at 5th place.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Try not to fart? Baby maker extreme? What is this I don't even

Yeah, some wierd titles on the indie list. Good to see Nuclear Wateland on there though, that's actually a fun game.

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
I'm actually quite glad to see FIFA 11 up there. I'm also suprised. Awesome game, I just didn't know people took to it on Xbox with the same fervor as they do supporting the ACTUAL game.

And I'm saddened to see Blops there, but not hard to guess.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Greg Tito said:
Baby Maker Extreme
Try Not To Fart
And people wonder why I never bother going into the Indie section of the XBL Marketplace.