And the new craze is...Condom Snorting.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
You know, I go to a youth center, and they do a HIV and AIDS prevention thing. We had a bunch of Dildo's and we raced to see who could put hte condom on a dildo the fastest.

It was fun.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
chiggerwood said:
Here's my nominee for the next craze:
*votes*

Love the accent there but I can't tell exactly which one it is. I mean, it's not as sexy as my own but damn, I'd let any girl speaking with that kind of accent buy me a drink. More or less. *shifty eyes*

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Well, at least we can't get any lower than this...oh who the fuck am I kidding?

This generation is great at finding new ways to show stupidity if it'll get them a like somewhere.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
What do I think of it?

Well.

It's clearly not supposed to make people look very smart or sexy, is it.

Here, I summed it up by carelessly reducing it to the max... for the impatient folks, y'know.

Not for the faint of snort.

<spoiler=amazing stuff, rly>

This is hereby declared epic and will live forever.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaaa....

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
My thoughts on the subject:

That aside, I think it's fairly sad when kids these days get so bored that snorting Condoms sounds like a good idea. Goodness, I was slaughtering virtual hoards of enemies at that age; not messing with my nasal cavities!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009

Let me know when jumping into traffic becomes the next big craze... >.>

Seriously though, this reminds me of that milk thing where you open it all over yourself in public.

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
Great... I was eating, now this made me feel sick.

I also agree with that Dr. Cox gif.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011

Seriously.... WHAT. Why the hell is this a thing? Why do these attention starved teenagers dream up this shit?

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
Sassafrass said:
Allow me to post what I think of it in gif form.

Yeah, that about sums it up for me.
In principal this is my thoughts on it as well.

In practice; if people stopped filming themselves doing stupid things and putting it on Youtube I'd have to get cable.

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
loc978 said:
Longstreet said:
This happening aside,

How do people think of this stuff? really.

Is it like, One day, sitting in a room, looking at all the spare condoms. Then thinking, I KNOW, instead of fucking, lets try snorting that stuff.

WHO THINKS OF THIS!?
People who regularly snort other things [http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/images/8ball2.gif], I'd imagine.
I am just going to follow a very simple rule that states;

If the topic is fucked up, dont press links.
That saved my sanity probably more than once.

Anyone wanna take the risk?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
thaluikhain said:
When you say "new craze", do you mean more than zero people are doing it?

Cause I'd not be surprised if that was the case. Remember teenagers getting drunk by vodka soaked tampons? Was "the new craze" except for not actually happening and not actually working.
My favourite part was that nobody even thought to check whether or not this was viable before reporting it as the new craze.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Longstreet said:

He's referencing an eight ball, which is a measure of drugs. In a humourous twist, his link is to a picture of an eight ball from the game pool.

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
Longstreet said:

He's referencing an eight ball, which is a measure of drugs. In a humourous twist, his link is to a picture of an eight ball from the game pool.
Pretty anti climactic, and thanks to you, brave soul, i can now also appreciate this joke.

And now to prevent any derailing, is there any news on someone dieing of this yet?

I know it is soon, but people are surprisingly stupid and surprisingly fast in killing themselves.

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
Inform the editors of Websters dictionary, craze has now come to mean whatever the lowest class of stupid people has occupied themselves with this week.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Binnsyboy said:
I'm just waiting for someone to choke to death doing it. That'll learn 'em.
Just wait for Dr.Phil to keep on teen trends and have him describe this to people on the air.
I mean, condoms are clean, right? There are worse things they could be spitting up their mouths stuffed up their nose.

I'm more interested in hearing/seeing kids going to the hospital to get condoms removed from their heads. Oh, the Dr.Lulz.