Angriest a game has gotten you

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I Wanna Be the Guy is the game that made me the angriest. It made me so angry that I... I... I... I turned the game off and played something else. Seriously you guys, it's just a game, and those controllers are expensive. Those of you who buy them for yourself should know that, and those of you who were kids at the time, had you had my parents, would have had to live without a controller for a while after breaking it in a fit of rage. I really don't understand how any parent would have just bought another $50 controller because their kid broke it while throwing a temper tantrum.

Edit: Matter of fact, if it were my parents, even if there were additional controllers, had one of their kids done something like that, they would have been on restriction from videogames completely for a very long time. Do people not believe in parenting anymore?

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
I have gotten pretty angry at games, but I've always controlled myself as to not break something. It just seems wasteful, of both my equipment and the money it would cost to replace.

I tend to get angriest with the BS deaths I suffer in FPS. Physics just can't be produced properly in cyberspace...yet.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
I've never really gotten angry about a game, though when I was a teenager, I got angry when people tried to stop me from playing a game.

Instead, I'd just like to put in that my father and I sometimes played games (I was always the better), and when I beat him one time at Age of Empires by stealing all his gold (this was a pattern that worked repeatedly on him), well, he basically skinned the keyboard. Fond memories.

Asti

Jun 23, 2011
Zhukov said:
The last one to induce such a fantasy was The Witcher 2.
I hear you. -__-

I got really really angry at Assassin's Creed one time, I don't even remember why. But I don't get violent. I just scream. A lot.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. Brilliant game, but I came across a bug that closes a door that leads to a story-developing character, and there is simply no way to open it. Also, your loaded games will still find a closed door. After a much-needed yell, I didn't touch the PC again for months.

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
The entirety of alpha protocol. You don't want to know what I did in anger, but it involves a tree and a 12 gauge

pezwitch

Mar 31, 2009
I didn't get angry, but one particular Molten Core Raid was so stressful that I threw up. That's when I stopped raiding in WoW.

The game that brings out the most Nerd Rage in me is DA2. My husband asked me to quit talking about DA2 and/or Bioware to him because I get so worked up, and this is from a non-gamer who has listened to years of WoW talk from me.

Kere

Mar 23, 2009
Soul Calibur 3. I ended up taking my Ps2 controller by the cord and slammed it into the side of my desk. xD

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
CastleVania,on the NES(emulated,although i played it fullscreen,with a gamepad).FUCK THAT GAME,MAN.I still cant beat fuckin dracula

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
mikey7339 said:
I think Michael about sums this level up perfectly...(language warning)

vid snip
Oh how I feel his pain..

U_NavMan

Jun 17, 2011
Guitar Hero III

Raining Blood: Expert

Wanted to break the guitar after everyone of the million attempts that I would get past the overly long intro just to instantly fail at the Pre-verse.

Have finished it once, never doing it again.

asz2000

Jul 5, 2011
Super Monkey Ball 2. I got to world 3 as a kid, got screwed, played a few years after, got screwed AGAIN on world 4, then I was breezing on through to world 8. F*CK. YOU. WORLD. 8!!!! I still hate it. Then, after 6 years, I FINALLY BEAT WORLD 10. Hard as hell.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
Modern Warfare 2 was the death of 2 controllers (both slammed against concrete until they broke open) and eventually the disc itself.

Took the disc and snapped it into multiple pieces...assholes aren't gonna noobtube ME anymore.

TwilightAvalon

Mar 24, 2009
Suprised that no one actualy mentioned this game...
NINJA GAIDEN BLACK!!

I never rage so hard to destroy stuff i paid for but this game..THIS FUCKING GAME srsly..go play that boss Alma if u want to torture yourself and bring the demon inside of you out there.

Damn..

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Facing John Cena in a First Blood match for the WWE Championship in SmackDown! vs Raw 2006. He would not bleed after 15 minutes of bulldogs, Unprettiers, or belt shots. But after one fucking chair shot after 20 minutes of straight beat down, he finally folded.

At least Christian is now the WWE Champion!

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
Lost a 200hr fallout 3 with near enough every rare weapon and armour, same for new vegas, and the 2-1 tags on MK9

Raesvelg

Oct 22, 2008
Final Fantasy X.

And if you have to ask when, you never played Final Fantasy X.