Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man?s scrotum

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Mr Cwtchy said:
God just reading that made me cringe.

Reminds me of that story a while back where a man's wife cut off his penis(as I recall it was reattached), can't remember the motivation behind it though, besides her being completely psychotic I mean.

As for this, thats horrible. I can't imagine why someone would do such a thing.
Genital mutilation is not a joke.
(In b4 generalisations about women).

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Altorin said:
Roast that woman on a spit as far as I'm concerned, unless it turns out the guy was a child molester or something
Fixed. There's nothing inherently bad about someone being sexually attracted to prepubescent children (which is the literal definition of a paedophile, not the media's), only if they act upon those urges.

Akio91

Dec 21, 2011
Ahri said:
The entire article seemed like a bit of a joke to me.
I think this is my biggest issue with this. If a man had stabbed a woman in the uterus, I highly doubt that the news article would read like a fucking joke.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
Akio91 said:
I think this is my biggest issue with this. If a man had stabbed a woman in the uterus, I highly doubt that the news article would read like a fucking joke.
Tell me about it.

The choice of wording and the tone of the article seemed far too light-hearted and satirical.

You wouldn't catch them almost implying puns in an article with a female victim..

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Liquidacid23 said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Liquidacid23 said:
...I have my sack pierced...
Sorry I can't... why would you do that?
well back when I was like 18 we were at a tattoo shop and my friend bet me I didn't have the "balls" to get a body piercing... so naturally I got my balls pierced... after that I just kept it cause it makes for a nice conversation piece... I mean no matter who I tell I have it done they always ask to see it so it gives me an excuse to whip my junk out a lot
And a good conversation starter it is. So I have to ask now: Are there any side effects from this? I mean, surely there must be some? Otherwise there would be alot more people with one.

Or would there really?

Akio91

Dec 21, 2011
Phasmal said:
Mr Cwtchy said:
God just reading that made me cringe.

Reminds me of that story a while back where a man's wife cut off his penis(as I recall it was reattached), can't remember the motivation behind it though, besides her being completely psychotic I mean.

As for this, thats horrible. I can't imagine why someone would do such a thing.
(In b4 generalisations about women).
Sure, I'll take the bait. It's not so much women in general, as much as it is the mentality that men and women are equal, but a man is still a punk if he hits a woman. And I'm sorry, but fuck social norms. If a woman attacks me unprovoked, I'm laying her ass out. On the flip side, like I said earlier, if this had happened to a woman, the man would be lynched in the media, and the only joke would be the "fairness" of his trial. (not that he would deserve one anyway, imo), but the point I'm trying to make is that there is zero reason for something like this to be reported so callously.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Akio91 said:
Sure, I'll take the bait. It's not so much women in general, as much as it is the mentality that men and women are equal, but a man is still a punk if he hits a woman. And I'm sorry, but fuck social norms. If a woman attacks me unprovoked, I'm laying her ass out. On the flip side, like I said earlier, if this had happened to a woman, the man would be lynched in the media, and the only joke would be the "fairness" of his trial. (not that he would deserve one anyway, imo), but the point I'm trying to make is that there is zero reason for something like this to be reported so callously.
I think you misunderstood my inb4. I was expecting more `Women are all crazy and will do stuff like this` comments. I am in no way suggesting that it should be reported or treated any differently; hence me saying
Phasmal said:
I think the way it was reported is horrible and I don't understand why anyone would laugh about it.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
And that is why you never, ever, wipe your penis on a womans curtains after sex.

They find out .... they always find out.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
To be honest I've had the urge to do that to a few men...

Is it even possible? D: She would have had to have some grip. The article seemed to be a bit too light-hearted, considering the severity of the issue.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Disturbingly enough, the title made me think immediately of Sin City:

That hurts just thinking about it, let alone watching it.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Relish in Chaos said:
Altorin said:
Roast that woman on a spit as far as I'm concerned, unless it turns out the guy was a child molester or something
Fixed. There's nothing inherently bad about someone being sexually attracted to prepubescent children (which is the literal definition of a paedophile, not the media's), only if they act upon those urges.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Well, that was pretty ballsy of her. I guess I know who was on top in that relationship.

Jan 13, 2012
Awwwwww........ I was expecting terrible puns when I came onto this thread. Not happy Escapist, not happy at all.

Edit: Never mind.