Angsty Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer Surfaces

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
That was totally awesome... and yes, I am one among many who would love to actually see this. Shame it was just a parody.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Suilenroc said:
Macgyvercas said:
No, just...No. I couldn't even watch through the whole thing, it was that painful. And the major thing that got to me...LINK DOESN'T FUCKING SPEAK!!!

The only Legend of Zelda movie I want to see made is this one.

Pity it's an April fool's joke :(
they actually made this to try and piss off fans, but it only made them geeks out.
Well, it did piss them off, in a way. IGN offered us exactly the videogame move every gamer has been waiting for since the dawn of videogame movies, and then said "April Fools!" Seriously, that was the most accurate videogame movie trailer ever. The only thing to be mad about is that it was an April Fools joke.

Edit: And yes, the 80's movie trailer was hilarious. I'm a 90's kid, not an 80's kit, but I love these moves too, and am not ashamed to say that I knew the Orion Pictures logo was going to come up before the first letter showed. I got the urge to go watch Ferris Buehler's Day Off, though, not The Breakfast Club.

Okay, technically I was expecting the Orion Home Video logo, not Orion Pictures. I still got the right company, just the wrong division.

Aureli

Mar 8, 2010
I would actually like seeing this as a real movie. I was highly entertained by it. Better than recent garbage teen movies by a long shot.

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
I'm not too familiar with The Breakfast Club but I do like the idea of combining the elements of The Legend of Zelda with Ferris Bueller's Day Off type humor. The idea is just so silly that I think it would be a really fun movie to watch! But the trailer is good on its own and it is enough to get the joke across and I am happy that it exists!