Anonymous announces its plan to destroy facebook

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
http://thebitfix.com/2011/08/anonymous-announces-operation-facebook/

Good luck with that anonymous. I'm pretty sure you're not even big enough to take out facebook.

ZRendZ

Jun 9, 2011
-Shrugs- Atleast i don't get that tosser in school which is like "why don't you add me on facebook you fat shit"
Facebook, i wish i can say it'll be missed but it wouldn't.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Saucycardog said:
http://thebitfix.com/2011/08/anonymous-announces-operation-facebook/

Good luck with that anonymous. I'm pretty sure you're not even big enough to take out facebook.
Shhhh! Don't issue them a challenge! That's how bad things get started!

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
meh whatever. i'm the only person who's friends list goes down over time anyway.

(only person i know, i should say)

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Have they nothing better to do? That's all I can really think when I read about these folks.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
TheDarkEricDraven said:
Come on Anon! Use you're powers for good and take out ED or Topix!
ED doesn't exist anymore, the asshole who ran it turned it into a SFW website so he (or she?) could sell it off.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
It makes sense. Anonymous values privacy. Mark Zuckerberg specifically philosophically opposes privacy.

As it is, the only time I need fear my government is when I do something illegal. And I certainly would never connect facebook to my illegal activities.

FernandoV said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:
Come on Anon! Use you're powers for good and take out ED or Topix!
ED doesn't exist anymore, the asshole who ran it turned it into a SFW website so he (or she?) could sell it off.
http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Main_Page

piratejames

Oct 16, 2009
Looks faked to me. Original video was posted on 16th of July, not a word anywhere else on the net about it. Guess we'll see.

Jan 27, 2011
Oh come on anon. Some of us find it useful for keeping in touch with our friends without having to resort to google groups or email. I just find it damn convenient.

...I get that you're probably pissed at what's-her-name-zuckerberg. Isn't there a better way to get back at her without annoying the hell out of regular people who have no...........Why am I even typing this? Anon probably WOULD find that funny.

...Aren't there worthier, more lulzy causes to pursue?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Meh, I could see it happening, facebook has shit security.

Then again, I don't use facebook, so I really don't care if it does get hacked. Though if it does, I'm sure there will be a massive backlash against anonymous the likes they've never seen since everyone and their mother seems to use facebook these days.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
Oooo...Lets see how this plays out.
Win or lose, I'm sure this will make some waves in gaming community.