Anonymous is targeting Iran next!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
joebear15 said:
canadamus_prime said:
So Anon is now picking their targets based on American propaganda eh? ¬_¬
Just how do they plan on attacking a 3rd world nation anyway? I doubt Iran has the greatest Internet access.
are you saying that irans ruler is not a crazy psychopath who is a threat to the world, have you herd him speak the fking propaganda writes itself.
I can't speak for his mental capacity, but I've seen no evidence to suggest he's any sort of threat.
JET1971 said:
Anon is not just the west, they are in the east too. anon is not country specific.
Oh really? Then why are they doing America's dirty work?

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
canadamus_prime said:
Oh really? Then why are they doing America's dirty work?
The Anon that was spokesman for the Ops againt the westboro babtist church was british.

theres an anon china site, and many members from the orient.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
I am not. theres an interview with a spokesman on the westboro church and he was clearly british. theres a site thats based on china. and they do have members from the orient.. like Japan, south korea, india..

you dont even know what trolling is do you?

*edit

Oh I see my bad, dont feed the troll right!

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
So Anon steals our credit card information but then tries to save face by attack Iran?

*Le Sigh*

I'm getting quite sick of computer hackers and how they seemingly have no moral compass to keep their absolute power in check.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Im curious as hell to see what happens now with this

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
SaneAmongInsane said:
So Anon steals our credit card information but then tries to save face by attack Iran?

*Le Sigh*

I'm getting quite sick of computer hackers and how they seemingly have no moral compass to keep their absolute power in check.
http://anonnews.org/?p=press&a=item&i=848

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Magenera said:
What are they gonna do to Iran? Or more specifically what can they do to Iran.
The only thing they've ever been able to do; DDoS.

Pathetic.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
JET1971 said:
SaneAmongInsane said:

*Le Sigh*

http://anonnews.org/?p=press&a=item&i=848
Says it right there they don't discredit the idea some of their hackers may of did it on their own for their own lulz. Plus how the hell would they know if they did it or not when they have no power structure?

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Fuck. Sometimes Anon does something really awesome, and I support them. Then they come out and do something utterly prickish, and I hate them again. Then, after that, they come out and do something like this, which once more lends them my support.

I wish they'd bring forward a cohesive front, so I could decide whether to love them or hate them. :p

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
Ugh. I kind of doubt all Iranians keep track of other Anonymous actions, so that last line (standard in all their announcements) may strike them as somewhat creepy and foreboding.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Roughly how many people are in Anonymous?

Is it like a small group of hackers or is it a massive worldwide group of people who are above average with computers?

I don't understand how it works.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
So Anon is now picking their targets based on American propaganda eh? ¬_¬
Just how do they plan on attacking a 3rd world nation anyway? I doubt Iran has the greatest Internet access.
Seriously? Iran is defiantly not a third world country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal) places: 29, 26 29
Edit: American propaganda? Please, stop denying seeing obvious tyrants because they are against America...

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
looks like I'm not against Anon on this one...

well...depends on what/which Anon we're talking about. kinda impossible seeing how they aren't just "ONE" group or whatever

Jules57

Jan 27, 2011
Oh yes anon lets give people with nukes and a less than standard civil rights act a reason to not like us. Also if they do , do it I doubt very much it will make a difference, last time I checked guns worked without wifi

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
HankMan said:
You may have Allah on your tongue, but you've got Anonymous in your homepage.
You have the awesomest posts

Have a nice cup of tea, since I feel like one right now...

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Roughly how many people are in Anonymous?

Is it like a small group of hackers or is it a massive worldwide group of people who are above average with computers?

I don't understand how it works.
anyone can join. anyone can leave. Anonymous is the unknown mob. It's just that Anonymous currently has a bunch of apparently skilled hackers in its ranks so that it can actually make an impact.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
IRAN HAS NO NUKES people. they want them and are trying to get them. but they have none as of yet. they just reported that they had another virus in the uranium enrichment program, the one thats for supposed electricity. but suffice it to say iran has no nukes as of now.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
BAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! This is fucking hilarious!

What the fuck are they gonna do? Do they honestly think anyone in Iran honestly gives a fuck whether a bunch of hackers stand with them? Does Anon think that if it knocks out a few websites they'll usher in some great revolution that will sweep across the nation and usher in a new era of secular prosperity?

The Ayatollah has stayed in power through proxy wars, real wars, protests, riots, famine, elections... Do they think that a bunch of westerners wagging their virtual fingers will get him to break a sweat?

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
the ayatollah in my opinion deserves some .50 love. but then again i think all dictators deserve that.