Anonymous Strikes Back, Hacks "Internet Security" Firm

The Long Road

Sep 3, 2010
BVBFanatic said:
The Long Road said:
Here's a statement that everyone in the world would be well-advised to follow:

Do NOT tangle with the United States.

Immoral? Well, morality is a matter of comparison. Is it more "right" to sit by and watch your laws be broken and subverted by someone sitting in front of a screen or send him to be a very large man's prison wife? I think Big Al will be very pleased with the result.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_baculum
Um... I think you either misunderstood the point I was trying to make, or you didn't read the Wikipedia page you so kindly linked me to very thoroughly. This is NOT what the point I was trying to make:

"Anonymous is wrong for doing this because the government thinks so and will try to arrest them"

Not at all. Whether the US gov't thinks something is right/wrong has no bearing on whether or not it actually is one or the other. THIS is the point I was trying to make:

"The government will try to arrest them because they are breaking US law, and they are foolish for provoking the best-equipped government in the world".

The use of force in any way is the end result, not an argument for anything. What I was saying in general was that the bloody-nose approach is proven to deter similar crimes and will likely be employed by the Justice Department if/when they catch the right guy. This rather unfortunate individual will likely be jailed for a very long period of time.

Please read more carefully in the future to avoid situations like this.

The Urban Moose

Nov 9, 2010
You know, Anon could really make a lot of money if... well, if they protected people from guys like themselves. It seems to me that they are way better at the interwebs than their formal, security company counterparts.

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
It looks like Mr. Assange's arrest and the subsequent rise in anti-anon-activity was to the Great Internet War of the 21st Century what the assassination of Franz Ferdinand was to WW1.

Yay for hyperbole!

Oliver Pink

Apr 3, 2010
You know, really - Anonymous reminds me of 'The Brotherhood' of 1984 - even if you're a part of it, you'll never know all the other members - or quite possibly, Any of the other members. They all operate towards a common goal, but taking down one or even a Hundred won't slow them because you can never know if you've gotten them all.

(LK)

Mar 4, 2010
Wow he didn't major in marketing did he.

we try to protect the US government from hackers

Because that's exactly what you want to be reminding the public of after they just read that your own computer systems had all been severely compromised by a painfully simple attack.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
"Hey that group of people calling themselves by a word that implies they possess no identity is really quite mean to us and that doesn't happen very often it's obviously a handful of elite mean people that just don't want our day to go well let's publicly denounce them and ask them to take us to their leader without suspecting for a moment they aren't a coherent group and rather just a title 98% of the earth's population uses when they don't want to tell us something though, granted even if we did suspect that it's really probably only 10% of the planet that uses to to make us unhappy!"

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
Sixcess said:
"These people, Adam, they're like ghosts... always in the shadows."

Now if Anonymous could just move up from DDoS attacks to cybernetically augmented agents, that would be awesome.
They spend far too much time jerking off to do anything too effective

Aside from this, I have a lot of respect for Anonymous and their motives

Demodeus

Sep 20, 2010
Therumancer said:
Demodeus said:
Why are Americans so fucking stupid?
Its like war against terrorism, you CANT win against an enemy that can be found anywhere and nowhere but knows how to find YOU...
This is incorrect, it's more accurate to say that you cannot do this while keeping to the morality the US follows. Simply put dealing with terrorism is pretty easy, it's just that it would involve killing millions upon millions of people. It's not that we *can't* do it, it's because people think doing it would be wrong. In a lot of my posts on politics I take a very militant post, as I feel that the US needs to get over it's current standards of morality and start acting more realistically for the world we live in as unpleasant as it is. The stupid thing about America is that we play the role of a mindlessly stupid D&D Paladin and then QQ when it doesn't work and people don't like us anyway.

At any rate, the ironic thing about Anonymous defending Wikileaks is that the nations that benefit from what they were doing are the ones that espouse the kinds of attitudes that could be used on groups like Anonymous very effectively, and would rapidly do away with the kinds of freedoms they profess to defend. Truthfully it's the US's morality that allows groups like Anonymous to exist, and gives them a place to hide/protection.

Wiping out Anonymous might involve a massive campaign of torture, oppression, and mass murder but it could be done. There are nations that wouldn't even hestitate given the oppertunity. Contrary to the opinion that such activities won't work, or just inspire more violence, the only time they tend to fail is when the people perpetuating them don't push things far enough. You do it right and there is rapidly nobody alive who is willing to oppose you. Pol Pot and his Khymer Rouge and similar groups would never have been what they were (and arguably still were) if this wasn't effective.

The thing is that the domestic morality of the US (which is differant from international relations, I won't go into my opinions on all of these things) has an armed and educated populance, and a lot of safeguards to prevent that kind of thing from happening. It's not that Anonymous is invincible or can't be beaten, it's just that we will not do the things that are nessicary (and contrary to what I've said about international relations and terrorism in the paat, I don't see this is a bad thing when it comes to the treatment of our own people), Anonymous pushing here is counter productive to their own existance, as is trying to undermine the US goverment. The US might not be perfect, but it's literally the best game in town for what they have in mind and they would do best to remember that, push hard enough and they will probably do more damage than good to their own professed agenda.

Apologies if that isn't terribly coherant (I'm not feeling well at the moment). I also know many people disagree with a lot of my attitudes, but what I am trying to say is that there is a differance between "can't stop them" and "won't stop them". Push hard enough, and the US will either change domestically in response (or try to), or you might even bring it down through things like wikileaks and wind up with people who will gleefully shut down this kind of behavior without a second thought, especially with no forces out there to oppose them. Nations that do things like build mobile execution chambers, aren't going to bat an eye at inflicting the nessicary amount of collateral damage. Read about some of the crap China has done to the anti-democracy movements, and while still there, it's hardly in good shape, definatly nothing like what Anonymous is doing. A lot of it's survival is also because of international pressure on China (which still helps a little).
You certainly are right with your thesis that theres a big difference between "can't" and "won't" stop the.. lets call them "insurgents". But your main argument is that a governmentental body that doesnt care about things like human rights and is willing to abuse their power could easily wipe out such a threat, but the examples you have given only show that this is doable in the country that this body is governing. Anonymous however is a global group or "movement". America would again have to take on the world as there is bound to be a country that acts as sort of a safe haven, which is protected by treaties with the US and other powers.
I think you showed pretty well with your other elaborate (I like it ^^) post that MAD isnt really a valid concept anymore so yes, lets assume the US could take on and take out the world to get to the insurgents.
However, an inhumane campagin against the people that the goverment is supposed to protect would inevitably lead to armed uprisings since your 2nd Amendment allows the people to bear arms and defend themselves from opression. Unlike for example China or Cambodia. While a terror regime as the Red Khmer rule is able to maintain itself in Cambodia, that doesnt mean its going to find the same fertile ground in America. [Even though I hate to admit it and some people consider the 2nd Amendment to be archaic, you guys are actually very much advanced in that point compared to most other nations as an openly opressive power most likely wouldnt be able to manifest itself in America.]

Anyway, I forgot where I was going with this and I'm struggling to find the right words since english is not my first (or 2nd anyway) language and I'm not a good speaker/writer either. I guess poor wording also netted me my probation so I'd like to clarify: I dont think only Americans are stupid, I'm convinced that 99% of the populace of the planet are idiots. I just hate Americans more for not seeing that while theyre the strongest nation in the world, their culture and living standards are behind the norm that evolved countries nowadays are setting and for them actually defending their ways as the "American Dream" ? and pretending that their military strength makes them the "Top" country in the world. Of course theres exceptions, people who are willing to see things from a different perspective but yeah, 99% ...

Oliver Pink

Apr 3, 2010
stinkychops said:
Oliver Pink said:
You know, really - Anonymous reminds me of 'The Brotherhood' of 1984 - even if you're a part of it, you'll never know all the other members - or quite possibly, Any of the other members. They all operate towards a common goal, but taking down one or even a Hundred won't slow them because you can never know if you've gotten them all.
You missed a bit.

You can never know if the brotherhood is real, or if you're really in it. All you can do is hope you aren't being fucked over by the thought police.

Seeing as the whole point of the book was that there was no hope, that the individual could do nothing, that there was no brotherhood.
It has been a while since I read it, I admit... but doesn't that all continue to describe Anonymous? "There is no hope, the individual can do nothing." Sounds like all the people who tried to battle Anon.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
this reads like some badly written 90's hacker movie [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113243/]. Thats just awesome! XD

Darkong

Nov 6, 2007
"They didn't just pick on any company, but we try to protect the US government from hackers. They couldn't have chosen a worse company to pick on."

Frankly I'd be a bit worried if this was the company I was relying upon to protect my data and some random douchebags from the internet fucked them up this royally.

Wolvaroo

Jan 1, 2008
So people don't like that anon posted some guy's personal information online. I completely understand that is a very big deal, but do realize this person MADE A VERY GOOD LIVING doing just that to millions of other people. He got what he dealt.

I would not hesitate to say most of us will experience heavy internet policing within our lifetime. If you don't stand up and do something now, it will be too late. Support net nuetrality completely legally by writting your MPs, voting, and getting involved in the political system yourselves.

speakeasysyn

Aug 19, 2010
I gotta say, Anonymous is pretty cool. (Albite scary) The fact that they found all that publicity stuff haas gotta be a real ***** slap to that company AND to the FBI.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
h264 said:
Therumancer said:
Pretty much that the US shouldn't do anything even when attacked.
I really appreciate you taking the time to explain your alternative view point.

Personally I believe it is an unnecessary war that was based on lies. In retaliation to 9/11, I would have fully supported the U.S. dispatching various military tasks force with the objective on taking out Saddam and his Regime. As well as gaining Intel and taking out al Queada covertly - without shoving your troops in their face every day, fully open to many forms of attack. What the U.S. have done with a full on invasion like this, is created so much more enemies and stirred hatred that will go on and on. Also, wasting billions upon billions, contributing to a ****ed economy and high unemployment.

I would normally agree with you, I do believe in diplomacy and measured response first, despite how it might sound. The thing is that 9/11 was not a "stand alone" act, it's part
of a very long cycle of violence that has been going on for quite a while. For decades we've had hijackings, kidnappings, plane bombings, terrorist threats, and other things. We've sent diplomats, and we tried the surgical military operations in the past, don't forget the whole charlie foxtrot Jimmy Carter caused by attempting a measured response against terrorists in the region. Also understand that backing Saddam in the region was an attempt to create a progressive, stabilizing force in the region, and to oppose Iran so we wouldn't have to go in as invaders, like most attempts in the region this backfired when he sold us out to The Russians so he could go a-conquering. This is to say nothing of regional leaders doing things like putting bounties out fot the deaths of American writers and publishers (look up "The Satanic Verses" what it was about, and what happened in response).

Over a long period of time I have come to the conclusion that we're not dealing with a small group of radicals and fanatics, we're also dealing with the leadership, and the entire culture. The general populance might not be actively fighting, but they are fanatical supporters of what is going on which is why we constantly see an endless cycle of terrorism. They are smart enought o pretend otherwise when we point a gun at them, but otherwise it's their attitudes and ideas that are keeping this alive, and as a closed culture that cannot be changed through outside ideas (we tried) we need to destroy that in order to remove the threat.

As I have demonstrated in the past, the poison in the region goes so deep that you have children's programming designed to "educate" children to hate and want to kill Americans and Jews. There was an incident not too long ago where the star of a popular Islamic children's program, syndicated through the region, was murdered by Jews as a lesson to educate children to hate them. Oh heck.. here is some links there is tons of this stuff if you bother to look, most people don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZEGsnWZKh8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJOkyyI4AVk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTa99N_5aPc

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/391489.aspx

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,553724,00.html

http://www.carylmatrisciana.com/product.php?productid=17519

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8P0C2D80&show_article=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwQXBgK8qls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGRBu7mzrg

Now, granted this was a quick search so most of this has to do with Palestine, but it's through the entire region. Understand, that this is all mainstream stuff, it's not a bunch of radicals distributing covert video tapes in back alleys and stuff, those pics of Children's programming are like their equivilent of "Seseme Street" that parents have their children watch to help properly educate them in an entertaining and childish way.

You might ask "why did I not know this was going on" especially if you notice that despite some of these sites being private, the sources oftentimes go back to Associated Press articles and reports for mainstream news organizations that you never saw promoted. Well, that's where politics and the whole "peace at any price" thing comes into play. After all if CNN reports that they are brainwashing children to kill us through the whole bloody society with complete cooperation, then that kind of kills the whole "these wars are unjust, and we're dealing with a tiny radical fringe" arguements.

At any rate, the point I'm making here is that I'm not sitting here going "woo hoo, let's kill millions and millions of people for lulz", I have some pretty solid reasons behind what I say. What's more, we've already tried other approaches first. I simply believe that trying failed strategies again and again is stupid, engaging in a serious, culture destroying war is a method of last resort, but it's STILL a resort, and in this case we have exhausted all other reasonable possibilities.

The reason WHY we don't engage on the level that I talk about comes down to morality, not because of a lack of abillity (which is the gist of things). We have convinced ourselves that we can never reach that last resort, because killing that many people, for any reason, simply should not be done, ever. I find that attitude to be unhealthy. I believe you try everything else first, but at the end of the day if none of it has worked, that's what your left with, and that's why we made the weapons to do it. We hope that simply having those weapons acts as a deterrant, and helps other methods work, but in the end they are meaningless if nobody believes you will use them. We didn't make conventional bombs that can take out entire towns with the intention of never using them, they are for exactly this kind of unplesant situation should it ever arise.

I'd love for the culture throughout the region to actually reform, but honestly it's not happening. Afghanistan and Iraq set up new constitutions and the first thing they did is declare themselves Islamic nations as opposed to even planting the seeks of a progressive society. Those promises we made of pushing for women's equality and so on? It didn't happen, heck for diplomatic reasons we have our own women in positions of authority wearing body tents and pretending to be submissive to men in meetings, which is us adapting to them as opposed to vice versa.

People forget in moral arguements that this basic conflict didn't start with 9/11, I understand that for the younger generation it looks that way, but this has been going on since I've been a little kid in one form or another, and I'm 35.. I have a pretty good grasp of it as a result, and I'm just flat out sick of it. It's not a matter of an isolated plane bombing causing me to start screaming "kill them all", that's simply the worst and most dramatic incident in a long line of them, Al Queda also isn't the first terrorist organization we've dealt with, which is why I have absolutly zero confidence that focused war against them will resolve anything even if we totally destroy them, another one will ust come up as long as the culture remains intact.

But again, we engage on the level we do right now because of morality. All of the bad things that we do that people complain about, are done as an alternative to "worse" things. As I pointed out, what people don't get is that the issues with torture and stuff come from attempts to make those surgical strikes and the like, and ultimatly save lives in the big picture. If we just pretty much carpet bombed everything and flattened cities, we wouldn't need to worry about trying to take out isolated targets and avoid collateral damage.

We're still fighting, like it or not, and weigh the discomfort of one guy, or even a small group of people being tortured, compared to say the death of 1,500 people in a town to go after the same target. War is never nice, but when you weigh the numbers, guess which desician comes closer to being "right". Most of the people who complain are those who (like people everywhere) don't want to be at war anyway. Me personally, I don't think there is any right or wrong here, especiallyin the big picture, it's just us or them, I'm ready to just go in and disassemble the entire region. When I was younger (like a lot of people here) I thought the same way about diplomacy and measured response, but the thing is I'm looking at the same problems many years later, and that's why I'm such a bastard.

But in the end as i've said in this rant, the specifics of my justifications and attitude on "last resort" engagement doctrine (which I know many people disagree with) aren't important. The issue is that in The Middle East, or any other conflict the issue is rarely one of what we're capable of, but what we're willing to do. We're capable of a lot of things we simply won't do, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is entirely a matter of perspective.

Personally I suspect a lot of people here that are younger than me who think I'm crazy, are going to BE me in a few years, and have the same thoughts about their younger generation. I won't go into baby boomer parents, but well, for my generation we generally had that attitude about our grandparents generation. In my case to some extent I sit here and think sometims "OMG, I'm now my freaking grandfather". :)

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
BVBFanatic said:
Therumancer said:
Your talking about modern morality and exactly what I see as the problem. You might want to do some reading on the Romans and Total War, it's pretty brutal and scary.
Please provide me with some examples of total war in the Roman era.

?

Here is one referance mentioning things back as far as Rome and the differance between total war and "just war".

http://www.lewrockwell.com/stromberg/stromberg22.html

This touches on the issue and the romans as well.

http://www.progressivetheology.org/essays/2003.03.19-Unjust-War-Theory.html

Then there is of course Wikipedia but it mostly mentions the greeks when it goes that far back:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_war

The point here being is that "Total War" is real war, untainted by various attempts to introduce morality and a "Just War" doctrine. It involves limited, or no, distinction between civilian and military targets, and is fought with the intention of eradicating every aspect of an enemy society. As practice in ancient times this was pretty much a matter of "kill or enslave everyone, and wreck everything in the region".

Later leaders have used the words, but have rarely if ever literally meant it, I believe this leads to some of the confusion.

My point is that I think to acheive anything, espcially in a lot of the current conflicts, we pretty much have to entirely do away with total war doctrine.

-

... and as far as the guy talking about Heinlan goes and calling him nets (since I don't want to write another response for just for that), I disagree. Of course if you disagree with these principles of engagement and the realities of war to begin with your going to consider ANYONE who advocates these kinds of attitudes or anything similar to them to be "nuts" by default.

I mean I *DO* get it, war is a horrible thing, and in general for all our violent tendencies people don't want to eradicate other people on that level, especially for the fear of seeing it done to them at some point. Attempts to limit the scope of war exist for that reason. It's just like how in the end the bottom line is people don't wind up supporting wars, especially long ones, because nobody wants to die/risk their lives, or see their loved ones do the same thing. None of this however changes the reality of war itself, the nessecity at certain points, or what you need to do to win in a lot of cases.

-

Otherwise

See, there are some arguements for a "Just War" if say you have two rival groups fighting over something outside of either of their territories. In that case it's mostly a matter of fighting the other guy off and taking control. However in a major war, a cultural conflict, where entire societies or cultures are in direct opposition to each other, the only way to resolve it in any permanant and meaningful sense is for one or the other to be entirely destroyed. A partial engagement that ends hostilities right then and there accomplishes nothing in the long term if the culture simply rebuilds, has a lot of hate, and re-engages when it feels it's capable of doing so again. Not engaging in a total war doctrine in cases like that is nothing but a delaying tactic. Doing it knowingly is pretty much a generation saying "we don't want the blood on our hands, we'll do it this way and make it a problem for further generations".

-

This is getting further and further off topic. The point that I was making before this started was that we COULD very well annihilate Anonymous irregardless of national sovreignty. I mean we have the capability to do so, that doesn't mean it's called for or appropriate even by my way of thinking. It's a matter of us choosing not to do so.

Right now Anonymous just isn't any kind of a threat on the level we're talking about, and probably never will be as that isn't it's purpose. I was simply making a general point about "could" and "won't". As I said, we could conquer and Annex Mexico too, but we won't do it either becase it would be stupid, that doesn't mean we don't have the abillity if we really wanted to.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Demodeus said:
[qu
You certainly are right with your thesis that theres a big difference between "can't" and "won't" stop the.. lets call them "insurgents". But your main argument is that a governmentental body that doesnt care about things like human rights and is willing to abuse their power could easily wipe out such a threat, but the examples you have given only show that this is doable in the country that this body is governing. Anonymous however is a global group or "movement". America would again have to take on the world as there is bound to be a country that acts as sort of a safe haven, which is protected by treaties with the US and other powers.
I think you showed pretty well with your other elaborate (I like it ^^) post that MAD isnt really a valid concept anymore so yes, lets assume the US could take on and take out the world to get to the insurgents.
However, an inhumane campagin against the people that the goverment is supposed to protect would inevitably lead to armed uprisings since your 2nd Amendment allows the people to bear arms and defend themselves from opression. Unlike for example China or Cambodia. While a terror regime as the Red Khmer rule is able to maintain itself in Cambodia, that doesnt mean its going to find the same fertile ground in America. [Even though I hate to admit it and some people consider the 2nd Amendment to be archaic, you guys are actually very much advanced in that point compared to most other nations as an openly opressive power most likely wouldnt be able to manifest itself in America.]

Anyway, I forgot where I was going with this and I'm struggling to find the right words since english is not my first (or 2nd anyway) language and I'm not a good speaker/writer either. I guess poor wording also netted me my probation so I'd like to clarify: I dont think only Americans are stupid, I'm convinced that 99% of the populace of the planet are idiots. I just hate Americans more for not seeing that while theyre the strongest nation in the world, their culture and living standards are behind the norm that evolved countries nowadays are setting and for them actually defending their ways as the "American Dream" ? and pretending that their military strength makes them the "Top" country in the world. Of course theres exceptions, people who are willing to see things from a different perspective but yeah, 99% ...

Well sort of, truthfully I think a lot of the world would hardly oppose the USA if it went on such a crusade. The only nations they would really wind up having to go after that way are like second and third world countries, and rogue nations that don't have or respect extradition treaties. Honestly groups like Anonymous are just as annoying to a lot of the other first world nations and if we started deciding to take a "whatever it takes" attitude these countries would gleefully do it in their own back yard without us having to get involved.

The thing is that the US is the "world police" so to speak, whether people like it or not. Most of the countries out there, including some rather civilized ones, don't like the US because we pretty much tell them what they can and cannot do to their own people and surrounding nations, even annoying ones. If we decided to go after a group like Anonymous this way, next time some socialist country wants to go after pro-democracy protestors, or invade/annex a former puppet nation for their "belligerant behavior" or whatever, they are just going to turn to the USA when we try and step in and say "hey, it's just like you with Anonymous... and we helped so you owe us". Now granted we could pull the entire "do as we say, not as we do" thing by declaring our actions an exception, and we might even wind up getting away with it, but we'd hardly be acting as the unifying force that we're trying to be.

See, in the big picture (which I go into through world unity and all that) the USA for all of the people who "hate it" is doing a better job of conquering the world with the Big Mac and Starbucks than anyone has ever done with military force. The infectuousness of our culture is exactly why a lot of nations want those national firewalls, and engage in "cultural preservation" efforts. I also think it's why anti-Americanism is encouraged to an extent, more being an independance thing than an actual hatred thing when you look at it from a certain perspective. The spread of ideas to bring people together as much as possible before any kind of massive unification (and hopefully minimizing the amount of people that die in those final wars) is big thing. A lot of people don't see it like that, even in our goverment, but all of this is present. Heck, some people just look at it from the perspective of what our widespread cultural influance gives us in terms of leverage and business oppertunities, hate America, but you still want to drink at a Starbucks and be like an American... hmmmm (even if that's a bit dated given the condition of Starbucks).

The point is that your right, and as I said, it's not worth it. Anonymous has done some damage, but it's simply not worth all of that. It's not that there would be some kind of great alliance of unification to militarily oppose the USA, heck half the world would talk crap but wind up cronying up to us anyway. The price is quite differant. We do something like that overtly, and next time it comes to stopping a genocide, or pro-democracy "insurgents" from being hunted down or whatever it's going to be 10x more difficult. Ditto for us putting on the "world police" siren and stepping in when one country decides to start taking military action against another and we want to stop it for moral reasons.

While it goes beyond this discussion, it's important to note that the differance between this and what I think about the culture in The Middle East and that entire front, is both a matter of scale (obviously), and also the simple fact that we really have tried every other option first. We have decades of diplomacy and measured response we can point to with that region before we did anything that extreme. We could still sit there and tell people to chill out and go to the negotiating table even after such actions, because we've been at it for decades, and tried all kinds of other solutions. What's more we can act as a mediator on a level that nobody really could in the Middle Eastern cultural conflicts, nations that havdismissed as a puppet, or winds up seeing a revolt of it's own people (for example the leader of Pakistan had assasination attempts made against him, and constant riots for working with us e tried have failed because they just don't have the same kind of position. In part we're so powerful that any nation we used as a mediator (and the culture is so closed) oftentimes winds up being on Afghanistan). See a big part of the problem is that the progressive elements are the minority, not the "radicals" (who are pretty much the norm rather than radicals). Guys that want to work with us, or want to progress the region, usually come to a bad end no matter what position they are in. That's why I see this as having come to the last resort.

That is getting further and further off topic though. I think we more or less agree, we just disagree on the specifics of why we won't do something on a crazy scale with Anonymous. :)

Jeffro Tull

Sep 27, 2010
Anonymous... you are all beautiful, ***** slapping bastards. I kind of fell of track with this group. Are they still focused on protesting Scientology or have the branched out into other issues?