Anonymous Uncovers Corruption in Wisconsin Labor Dispute

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
I'm pretty sure almost two weeks ago the Daily Show posed as some special interest group and said they would implant radical protesters to discredit the teachers and Walker said he had thought about it but had chose not to for various reasons.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
illmuri said:
Corporate greed aside, rule by street mobs is not the best alternative either. If you dont like the governor, elect a new one at the next election. The unions are hardly better than Koch. "Well, we are not bankrupt yet, so we want our raises now!" To hell with the consequences.
try "well you're trying to ruin our right to negotiate for benefits and raises as a whole, essentially meaning we get paid whatever a certain school wants to pay us, even if it's 20,000 because if anyone protests they'll just get fired and some other poor sap who needs money will end up getting hired"

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Hmm. Never thought I'd say this but Anon is starting to get on my good side. Now if only they'd stop being such dicks...

I think Unions have way to much power, but the workers certainly deserve the right to have one. Killing the medical benefits is also a bit of a dick move.

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
Color me fucking "surprised". I've given up trying to convince anyone of anything at this point, but if you can read stuff like this and not absolutely loathe what unregulated capitalism has done to this country/planet, you're a fucking tool.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
cocoro67 said:
Azaraxzealot said:
i will forever remember them as the assholes who sexually and physically threatened an 11 year old girl, and no amount of uncovering conspiracies is going to change that.
Did you see what the girl did in the first place?
She had what was coming to her.
Sorry this is off topic but this needs to be cleared up.
so what? any group that's willing to take hostile action against an ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL FOR ACTING LIKE SHE'S ELEVEN is obviously more immature than the girl.

Fuselage

Nov 18, 2009
Azaraxzealot said:
cocoro67 said:
Azaraxzealot said:
i will forever remember them as the assholes who sexually and physically threatened an 11 year old girl, and no amount of uncovering conspiracies is going to change that.
so what? any group that's willing to take hostile action against an ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL FOR ACTING LIKE SHE'S ELEVEN is obviously more immature than the girl.
11 Year old girls act like that now? Man this is a fucked up world...

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
cocoro67 said:
Azaraxzealot said:
cocoro67 said:
Azaraxzealot said:
11 Year old girls act like that now? Man this is a fucked up world...
yeah. they act like that when they think their parents aren't watching. all kids are little assholes when their authority figures can't see them.

and even if it is worse than normal behavior, then it's up to the parent to discipline them, not a bunch of obvious sociopaths who have nothing better to do than issue death threats to an 11 year old girl.