Answer the poster's question above you then post one for the next person.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Country, though I love specific, individual songs.

My family lived in Galveston/Houston but the majority of our kin lived in north Alabama and time and time again we'd go on vacations to visit them which necessitated 10-12 hour road trips during which (this was the '80's) we'd find ourselves compulsively singing Willy Nelson's "On The Road Again" time after time after time....

*shudders like a 10,000 year old mummy*

It wasn't until the early 20th century that "Pink" meant girls and "Blue" meant boys. Do you wish that color scheme was reversed or avoided all together?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
It shouldn't be reversed but it shouldn't be frowned upon to not stick to it.
Just let kids like what they want. I used to have adults tell me I couldn't put my Barbie in my Batmobile when I would do it. Surprised they bought me a Batmobile at all :s

What's your bedtime routine? (shower, read, brush teeth etc)

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
After brushing teeth I just stare at the wall until I get to sleep (approx. 2 hours afterwards). Anything else is just too distracting. Even if I fall asleep there's a decent chance I get a nightmare and wake up sometime afterwards, which leaves me sleepless for the rest of the night.

Do you believe in any particular political ideology?

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Finnish my last beer, brush teeth, Lament brushing teeth before making a cup of tea, walk to bedroom and sleep.

Ever buy a comic book?

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Crusader Kings II. After conquering the British Isles as Ivar the Boneless I'm now working on getting myself some land in France.

Which is your favourite type of game?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
A medium rare steak...Mmmmmm....yes, I am a carnivore.

How do you like your steak cooked?

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
same as you I think never really paid much attention.

What was the evilest thing you have done in a video game?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Let's see.. I've nuked a town of innocents, run-down civilians by the truckload, split up families by denying entry to the mother and thus dooming her to death in her war-torn country, fired a mortar of [REDACTED] at [REDACTED] and starved entire cities of food. Possibly taking the evil biscuit is Spore and using terraforming tools to mess with a planet's atmosphere, turning a well-populated, lush planet into an airless, frozen, barren, dead rock.

What's the nicest thing you've done in a video game?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Probably one of those thousands of times I saved the world/universe/time&space, you know, that's pretty nice of me.

What alignment do you normally play?

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Depending on what character I make, Neutral good, Neutral, Chaotic Neutral. Very few games have well-made evil choices.

Favourite game that you get to play as a bad guy?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
Dragon Age: Origins. I didn't enjoy playing as the bad guy because I'm too much of a goody two-shoes IRL but I wanted those achievements soooooo much! :)

Do you prefer playing games as the bad guy or the good guy?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Generally the good guy as so many games give restricted, cartoonish binary depictions of "bad" rather than allowing the option of playing the long-game malevolence. The whole Mother Teresa/baby eating thing.

Would you eat a baby for any sum of money?

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
(Gratz my friend, it has been quite a journey for you)

The local hotel, it sells homemade meals at pretty decent cost and it is quite good.

How do you eat your cookie?