Any Last Words?

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
"And now, I am a god."

Best last line. I never intend on dieing, but if I ever find myself in a position, those would be my literal last words as well. Then I shall transcend. Make that fucker look over his shoulder. I'd be the cause for game 2.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
"Buddha... Ha! God mode enabled, sucka!"
Or probably something lame like "Ow..."

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
*Smile* "Thank you. I'm glad to have met you."

Plus 1 internets for whoever gets the reference!

Edit: Escapists! I am disappoint!

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Mentally curse him for stealing my idea, say "Mine's bigger." then detonate the explosives (most likely C-4 or SEMTEX) that I had kept in my bag for personal use.

Texas Joker 52

All hail the Pun Meister!
Jun 25, 2011
I think I'm going to take some inspiration from a movie called Leon, The Professional, and give it my own flair.

"Go ahead and pray to whatever impotent gods you worship. It won't save you from my last gift to you.", I'd tell them, then hand them a metal ring. Then I would lay back, dead, while my jacket opens to reveal a belt of grenades, with one that's just been primed.

Ah, the ring trick. From an obscure movie, sure, but a damn good movie, and a damn good ploy.

Detroit

Dec 22, 2012
Fuck, why did you do this *agh*.. Did you really think this would be the solution? I thought you knew better *Arg/sigh*. You may be able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your inevitable death, is it? *Last breath*.

Having fooled his compadre, our hero swiftly grabs his gun and delivers some delicious justice to the knees of his new enemy. How does this end? You decide.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
"The deepest circle of hell... is reserved for.. betrayers!"

"You may have the glory, but I know people who will find this out and come for you... enjoy the fame while it lasts... dead man"

"Best. death. ever!"

"I may die here, but I'll see you again... in your nightmares!"

"Ain't got time to bleed... but I have plenty of time... to die"

"You bastard" *shoot him back before I die*

Matthew Kjonaas

Jun 28, 2011
I would go with a song. Head and the heart Ghost "All of my friends are talking about leaving, about leaving but all of my friends are my in their graves." and then just hope their feeling are hurt by that.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
"From Hell's heart, I stab at thee... For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee..."

captcha: alive and kicking. Agreed, that would make a good twist.

Jeff Bowles

Mar 7, 2012
I'd probably pull something like you see in Red Dawn where I have a hidden grenade and we all go out with a bang. Words are sort of redundant after that.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
"I'll die a martyr, but you... fame won't save you from my face haunting your dreams"

or something like that