Any Last Words?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
"Out of all the ways to die, I never thought it'd be so.....pointlessly *cough* Then again, you always were a coward that never had the guts to be second best. Still...thanks for the help. *weak laugh* but the jokes on you.

See, i had a feeling you'd pull something like this eventually. So, once..when we finished all of this i started up a microphone to record everything. It's connected to the internet, streaming live. The whole world is going to know what you did, they'll know you betrayed me. *chuckle* Nobody's going to hail you a hero, nobody's going to reward you, you are going to be hated and Despised by every single person on this planet. All because....you didn't have the guts to be second best. Oh well, you know what they say...Vae Victus. *shot*"

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA

Alternatively: "Seriously? Killed by a cliche?"

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Is this a word?
Cuz if I'm going out, I'm going out screaming like a TIE fighter.
captcha: ear candy (but is it really?)

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
In that situation, I would either employ the explosives I am no doubt carrying(armed and ready), of course I would probably smile at him and say one word before detonating my explosives, that word, in my best "Demo man" voice "KABOOM!".

That or if by "Save the world" you mean, "Liberate it from the tyrany of it's current overlords" I would just yell "flubberpickle" and cause the subdermal implants I put into him and his closest comrades to release a combination of nerve gas(directly into the lungs) and sidney funnel web spider venom(straight to the heart, or the closest artery leading to it.)
and spend the last few moments of my life watching them drown on their own blood and saliva whilst they experience the highest degree of physical agony known to man, then awhile later, when my beacon is followed by loyal followers, be reborn in a machine, my brain implanted in a robotic body with systems to sustain it's functions nigh infinitely.

After all, we are talking about a completely hypothetical situation, and thus fictional outcomes are allowed, yes?

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I'd rather just fart.

The most incredibly loud, deep, and prolonged one to ever be unleashed from my bowels in my entire life.

He'll either be confused, horrified, disgusted, or better yet: all three! It's the perfect send-off!

Bestival

May 5, 2012
I like Rocko's "Catch you on the flipside." in Boondock Saints, before he goes all nutty in the diner.
I'd probably quote that if I was badass enough.

Most likely though it would be something along the lines of "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH", because getting shot really hurts.

RandomMan01

Sep 18, 2012
I'll see you in hell... Actually, I won't *arms explosives hidden underneath my cloths* cause I won't be there.

Alternatively: Remember the code to deactivate the nukes is *dies*.

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
Hmmm, quite a few to choose from.

I generally would prefer
"shoot straight, ya bastard, don't make a mess of it!"

Or, just maybe...
" If you strike me down, I will bec-*BANG!!*"

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
"Just two". Then I'd shoot him back. Either that or "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
"My armor-cam has a live feed to the internet. Check...mate..."

Followed by the dead man switch going off on the explosives I carried. Poor bastard won't even get to say "Oh shi-!" and the last image of him would be the dumb look on his face before being caught in an explosion. One that will forever be on the internet for all to laugh at ^_^

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
I can't believe that no one has used this one before. Escapist, I am disappoint.

"You can't win, . If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Lazy-Man

Jan 7, 2013
Keoul said:
"Jokes on you I already told the media I saved the world, ALONE, suck on that!"
Noone will ever believe his story :p
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Noone
He will...

If my... assailant were really pale, like REALLY pale. I would say,"And now I die, In The Shadow of My Pale Companion". If you got that reference, then you are awesome.

If not, I would try with all my might to aim my soon to be death shitstorm at him and if he is next to me I would try and get some on his shoes, which would hopefully be really expensive.