Any Videogame character

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
DustlessDragoon said:
The proswagonist from Persona 4 so I can get all the girls.
Man, I'd love to be proswagonist Yu Narukami as well.

Being the P3 MC would be nice too, but you know, stuff happens.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
DustlessDragoon said:
you scoundrel
thanks to you I had to change my bitchin' Chie avatar
due to that I shall now give you the Ignore of Eternal Shame

OT:
Commander ShepShep
because Tali
and Liara
and bro-Wrex and bro-Garrus and fuck there's so many bros

although there's also the whole "reapers are coming and I'm the only one who can truly stop them, and I have to sacrifice myself for the betterment of organic species as a whole" business going on

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Saito Hiraga from Zero no Tsukaima games. All those girls, another world, magic, amazing fighting abilities... what's not to love?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
*looks above*

Well I'll choose a visual novel from my collection. Either Tomoya Okazaki (My avatar) or Riki from Little Busters. Cause I always wanted to live their lives.

If it HAS to be a game I'll say my Fallout 3 character...he is WAY to powerful to be a regular human. ^_^

AlexKasper

Feb 8, 2011
Ike from the Fire Emblem series.

Something about leading a mercenary company and wielding a two-handed sword into battle appeals to me.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
Sora from Kingdom Hearts, hands down. I get to face the source of my younger self's nightmares and beat them into dust with an oversized key. HELL YES.

Simon Pettersson

Apr 4, 2010
Razentsu said:
DustlessDragoon said:

I have to take these two too. The shin megami world would be awsome to live in especially with an own persona.

Tdoodle

Sep 16, 2012
Dragonborn from Skyrim, definitely. Being able to get people out of the way by shouting them across the road is much better than my current system of tutting and giving them a dirty look.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Razentsu said:
DustlessDragoon said:

Yeah but the P3 MC doesn't have Chie or Yu's overwhelming swag so I just wouldn't be happy, although Yuuko and Fuuka would help balance that out :p

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Dante (the original, white-haired one), because he's a total BAMF. Also, those guns are pretty awesome.

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
Any main elder scrolls hero.

why? because they can alter any part of the universe at whim.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010

This guy... Twinsen from Little Big Adventure...​

First of all check out his cool sword!

Not only that... he got the girl! Not only that but he kept her for an enire 2nd game AND she didn't get kidnapped in the second game! NO CLICHE! :p They have a kid too... that's why she is preggers in that pic!

Why else would I be him? Well...

I'd have a MAGIC BALL!
This ball uses his magic power to bounce and damage the enemies... Not only that... but at it's max level, it's flaming!

He also gets to ride a flying dinosaur... yes, it's Dinofly:
Not only that... he talks!

He has a wizards licence:

and a laser gun, a jet pack and a racing car!!

Finally... not only is he the savior of the world... twice... but he also has a crazy casual relationship with god... (Sendel) Noone else can talk to her... but the kids all do crazy songs and dances for her... but Twinsen just chills out and has a chat from time to time! :p

Yes... life would be fantastic on Twinsun...! Friends with a talking turtle, the queen of the Mosquebees (mosquito/bee, not anything to do with islamic worship! :p) and annihalator of the 3 little pigs!

The final little gem that would make me want to be Twinsen is that I would have the PERFECT mouth for a Kit Kat Chunky... and we all know that they are the best choccy bars in the WORLD!

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Commander Shepard....because no matter what style you play, she's still a BIG DAMN HEROINE with the ability to bring everyone together to kick some major ass and she gets all the hot dudes...except Joker cuz he's into ships.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Samus Aran, because apparently blowing up 2 planets is not punishable in any way. Also who doesn't want to morph ball? Wheeeeeee!

Or Dibella from Elder Scrolls, for obvious reasons.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Nouw said:
Max Payne for the bullet-time and healing through consuming painkillers.
You realise you just chose the character with arguably the shittiest life in all of gaming?

OT: Hawke, from Dragon Age 2. Over the course of a few short years he rose from nothing to become the richest, most influential man in Kirkwall, having done nothing but kill shit. So what if his family dies, they were irritating anyway.
Plus, Merril is awesome...

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Garen, rugged of course, he has a totally neat scarf and the ability to teleport to any foliage he pleases!
If you so much as step on a blade of grass, your life is at his mercy!

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Definitely Cole Macgrath, from inFAMOUS 2. Aside from the inherent awesomeness of electric superpowers, the parkour abilities would also be very useful, as would the fast physical recovery time, and the ability not to be damaged by falls. The weakness to water might be inconvenient, but I think it's worth having to sponge-bathe for the rest of my life.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I'd like to be any character in the Elder scrolls with magical ability. If magic existed I wouldn't want to anything else.

Cranky

Mar 12, 2012
If I'm in-universe, I'd definitely be Commander Shepard. The ME universe is really expansive and enrapturing, and who else to travel it as but Shepard.

If in real life, I'd be Batman. The intellect, skill and acrobatics just seals the deal for practicality in real life.