Anyone still watching Extra Credits

Deathninja19

Dec 7, 2009
Simple really, is anyone still watching Extra Credits now that it's on PATV.

Sadly I keep forgetting about it and haven't watched any of them since the move pretty much just because I don't really go to Penny Arcade anymore (no real reason for that either I just don't find them funny anymore).

So how about you, are you still watching it?

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
i only ever watched them when i was bored.
so i really don't care that they are gone... *puts up napalm shield*

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
I thought it ended until i saw it on the Penny Arcade, after that, i happily started watching it again.

My captcha says "solution440, diedso"... suspicious.

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Yes, just found them there last week, caught up their backlog and will watch faithfully again

Tanakh

Jul 8, 2011
cyrogeist said:
Same for me. But i am sure their followers are still watching.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Now that I think about it, I haven't seen the latest couple of episdodes. Thanks for reminding me, but otherwise yes, I am still watching Extra Credits since their move to Penny Arcade, since they were one of my favourite shows on the Escapist, plus I do read PA from time to time as well.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Now that they're on Penny Arcade, I haven't gotten to them in a while.
I should be, but I only really read the comic, anyway.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
No, but to be honest I had stopped watching about two or, three weeks before they and The Escapist had that falling out that everybody lost their shit over. No offense to anyone involved but when they left the forums went CRAZY. 1am and 6 new threads about the departure!!

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Not often but I do go just to see what they have been up too every so often. They are fun but not enough for me to hunt down their show.

cyrogeist said:
Care for a light?

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Yup. Usually not the minute the video is put out like with the escapist shows i watch.. mainly because i dont check PA as much, but yeah i watch it every week.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Shoggoth2588 said:
No, but to be honest I had stopped watching about two or, three weeks before they and The Escapist had that falling out that everybody lost their shit over. No offense to anyone involved but when they left the forums went CRAZY. 1am and 6 new threads about the departure!!
It's understandable.
A lot of people really loved the show, and a lot of people wanted to garner attention by saying how much they didn't care and how edgy they were, so a lot of discussions ensued.

Princess Rose

Jul 10, 2011
Deathninja19 said:

Yup, every week. And Checkpoint (for more Graham and Kathleen goodness).

I was actually thinking about starting a thread about today's (well, yesterday's technically, but I still make a habit of watching it on Thursdays) Extra Credits.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
Deathninja19 said:

Sadly I keep forgetting about it and haven't watched any of them since the move pretty much just because I don't really go to Penny Arcade anymore (no real reason for that either I just don't find them funny anymore).

Wait, when were they ever funny? I thought their purpose was to be educational.

To answer your question, yes I still watch them.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
LobsterFeng said:
BanicRhys said:
Yes, I'm still watching it. Although, I am kind of getting fed up with it.
Why so?
I'm just sick of every episode having some kind of a message, it's so taxing. I used to find it thought provoking, but all of those thoughts they've provoked are starting to clog up or something.

I dunno.

Plus, I don't like Allison for some unknown reason.

deshorty

Dec 30, 2010
I want to watch them, but PATV can't be watched in China. *angry face*

captcha: SLMRsMA least,
What.

Deathninja19

Dec 7, 2009
EmperorSubcutaneous said:
Deathninja19 said:

Wait, when were they ever funny? I thought their purpose was to be educational.

To answer your question, yes I still watch them.
Sorry I meant I don't find Penny Arcade funny anymore, they've strayed to far away from making observant and sometimes very funny jokes about the games industry and have gone in to making jokes about their lives which I don't care about.