Anyone still watching Extra Credits

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Yup. It being posted on Wednesdays now always screws me up, so I usually watch in on Thursdays like usual.

OriginalLadders

Sep 29, 2011
I certainly do, it's still an interesting show, whatever actually happened doesn't change that.

I subscribed to their youtube channel, so I get a little reminder every Wednesday, which helps since I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the Penny Arcade webcomic.

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
It was Extra Credits that brought me to this site and I continue to watch them even after they left.

I'm subbed to their old youtube account which tells me when they have uploaded the new ep each week.

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Hellz yes I do! They remind me everytime with a sassy video on the youtubes, that's how I make sure I don't forget! ^_^

srm79

Jan 31, 2010
Occasionally, but most of the time I forget. I'm subscribed to more stuff on YouTube than I have time to watch, and without the convenience of having it linked from this site I just never get round to it.

Aizsaule

Oct 10, 2010
I subscribed to them on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ExtraCreditz

Also, why did itchcrotch get a 2 week ban just for a short post? its not that big of a deal.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Nah.

I only ever tuned in when it was on the Escapist and after they left I didn't really bother tracking it down. Even now when I know it's on Penny Arcade, I somehow can't be bothered going over there and watching it.

...Guess I'm just lazy.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
I see their updates on their youtube channel and then follow the link there. It's as great as ever.

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
Yes, it's still okay, but it's not the quite the same without a comments section (if there is one, I haven't found it).

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Not any more, I watched the first three on PATV but then I just kinda stopped, I found they were getting increasingly boring even before they left the Escapist, probably because they're running out of interesting topics to talk about.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Yep, got them bookmarked and watch it every Wednesday. Considering PATV doesn't pull the "pay us to get HD videos" on their users, it's only gotten better for the move :)

Alicemagic

Dec 1, 2010
I have a feeling people are going to shit all over me for asking this but why exactly did they leave? The last I remember of them, they were doing a donation fund for the artists surgery, made crazy amounts of money in a extremely short period of time, and the next thing I noticed they were gone. What exactly happened?

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
I stopped watching Extra Credits after that big EA Marketing fiasco (yeah, they made some dumb decisions, but one certain commercial from a certain fighting game was far, FAR worse than anything EA did).

That said, the older videos on YouTube were better anyway I prefer the videos on YouTube anyway.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Yes. the only difference between stuff on here and PATV is I tend to watch stuff here as it goes up because I'm on here frequently, and Penny Arcade in clumps because I only visit the site once a week or so (tops).