Apocalypse Lane: Episode 29: The Reason Behind the *****

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 29: The Reason Behind the *****

The details of Gladice's secret mission are finally revealed.

Watch Video

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Whoa, trippy.
Still doesn't explain why Gladice is a *****, just explains why she is there.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
That was fucking epic. The captain me lol so hard. I guess this whole episode explains a lot, but it makes me want to watch it so much more just to see how it all unfolds!

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
This show just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait till next week.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Souplex said:
Whoa, trippy.
Still doesn't explain why Gladys is a *****, just explains why she is there.
Well... you'd be a ***** to if you had to live on an alien world full of idiots and a cat who think its fun to shit in your yard. Plus you have vertigo. I'd be pissed off constantly. :p

Thanks for watching the show. :)

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
aw awesome episode! but stinky without his sock is pretty weird
and Gladice is an alien? did not think of that one i was thinking of sea monster or something

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Souplex said:
Whoa, trippy.
Still doesn't explain why Gladys is a *****, just explains why she is there.
Well... you'd be a ***** to if you had to live on an alien world full of idiots and a cat who think its fun to shit in your yard. Plus you have vertigo. I'd be pissed off constantly. :p

Thanks for watching the show. :)
got a good point there
if it was me i would be twice as bitchy as Gladice is

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
I wonder if Stinky was caused by the brain scramble? That looks like it would make more sense then him being radiation based judging by what he looks like when he's not wearing a sock.

Mar 16, 2009
This is insane. I'm glad you can add depth and backstories to the characters and leave us just as confused as ever.
Lol'ed at the return to the ship.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
So is Stinky Hikey's original personality or something? Are all of his personalities just fragments of his old personality?

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Souplex said:
So is Stinky Hikey's original personality or something? Are all of his personalities just fragments of his old personality?
That's an interresting theory. The Rooster appears to be a separate entity which is capable of knowing things which Hickey shouldn't know (eg: that leaving Frank's petrol station ASAP to avoid trouble was essential), and the Bond personality has access to safe-cracking knowledge which Hickey isn't likely to have had, unless he was a secret agent with psychic powers before, and even then it doesn't really explain Cap'n Bloodface, unless Hickey was a pirate in a previous life (the multiple personalities could just be caused by the brain scramble rather then being remnants of Hickey's personality before the scramble though). Stinky complaining about feeling cold while not wearing a sock implies that he was a new occurance, which points towards him being caused by the recent scramble.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
I hope there is another episode with Pirate Hickey in. YARGH!

Maybe the brainscramble went wrong and added random personalities to Hickey. Since Gladys was 'studying' humans then the aliens must have some kind of information on humans like songs, films, books etc. Maybe the process of the brainscramble was interrupted by the information gathering thing and some of the characters from Earth were passed into him?

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
O.O whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mr Stinky wasn't always a sock??? blimey, that was one good episode dude, keep it up! XD