Apocalypse Lane: Episode 40: Battle of The Bitches

Postman667

Sep 29, 2009
Two of the best characters gone forever. Not sure if I will be able to watch anymore, feel so cold....

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Bakaferret said:
Kukakkau said:
Wow I thought they knife would've hit Steve at first since it was those two fighting.

But how the hell did Stinky die? Thought it was established that he was independent
The loss of his best friend was too much for him...he died of a broken heart. :(
Reading that made me imagine violin music...sad times..sad sad times

kirkenseth

Oct 4, 2009
i bet he'll comme back as a half man half rooster demi god .... dos damn you cant write off hicky he's my favorite character!

ye dick....

PS: your not really dicks.... love the show anyhow

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Another superb episode, Jon.
Dammit, poor Hickey, having to do that with Gladys...
Then... poor Hickey... dammit...
*Waits for next episode*
Extremely seconded. I guess this means that the sock puppet dies too...

I need a minute.

Blitzkrieg64

Apr 21, 2009
I like to believe he's only mostly dead and the rooster will somehow help him if he's not too busy playing scrabble or maybe a scrabble match for hickeys life. Just allow him one last awesome episode.

jjcobra

Nov 28, 2009
Hicky's and Stinky's murders are both the direct result of Obama.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Rico will shank him in Washington DC.

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
Bah, what does some famous undead character drink that's alcohol related? After all, rum made him a pirate, a martini made him Bond, so logically the cast will cram something alcohol related down his throat to make him undead.

Then again, this show runs on anti-logic or something, so maybe he's a robot too. Or really dead. That would be sad.

Either way, glad I got to watching this series now. :D

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
o_O said:
Bah, what does some famous undead character drink that's alcohol related? After all, rum made him a pirate, a martini made him Bond, so logically the cast will cram something alcohol related down his throat to make him undead.

Then again, this show runs on anti-logic or something, so maybe he's a robot too. Or really dead. That would be sad.

Either way, glad I got to watching this series now. :D
Brain juice! The answer is obvious!

P.S. I wish I had your name. I never thought of that. My intended name was 'o.o'.

Napaztrix

Nov 19, 2009
NO! Hickey and Stinky! :(. I actually thought Stinky would still live or something as a comedy aspect :(.