Appalling scenes of dog being burnt to death by kids

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Damn, I thought the poor feral kitten I saw two days ago and finding him as roadkill on my way to work this morning was bad. WTH? This just makes me sad, very sad and a little angry. But with all that we DON'T know about going on in the world today this is just a small inkling of misery to contend with.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Wow.

I really don't think that's forgiveable. The kind of being that could do that... I don't even care that they're kids, I hope they're jailed for their entire pathetic existence, or that they end up dead or something. They're old enough to know what they're doing, and they did it anyway.

At least when people murder others they tend to have some kind of motive. This was just pure cruelty for no reason. I really don't think someone who is capable of doing that will ever be normal, and they should never be allowed to exist in our society.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Ugh I'm not watching this.
Seriously fucked up; youtube, fucking remove this shit.

Sigh, I don't even know. Just wish there was some way to hunt them down.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Abandon4093 said:
emeraldrafael said:
I'm just going to say that the Vargas dog has mad me rather immune to these kinda threads..
You do know that whole thing was blown out of proportion don't you?

Vargas didn't starve a dog to death. He took in a random dog off the street and tied it up in his gallery. He then wrote "Eres Lo Que Lees" in dog food, which translates to, "you are what you read". The dog was fed in the gallery and was released after the installation.

So if anything he fed a stray dog.
Oh, I know quite well. its still made me immune to this stuff.

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
MianusIzBleeding said:
H31neken said:
Y'know, I've seen a video of two guys in Kenya being burnt alive for stealing a sack of potatoes, I've seen a video of a 10-12 year old kid cutting someones head off(set in an arabic country, not sure which one), and a video of someone cutting the hands and feet off someone else for stealing(also set in an arabic country, and I only found all of them mildly disturbing, as in I could actually watch the whole thing without getting too disturbed to pause it... in this case, however, I had to stop when they first lit the doggy on fire, before the flames spread...
Yeah, I might be a wee bit fucked up in the head, but far less so than any of the kids in the video, or indeed any of the people who did those things in the aformentioned videos, however that's not the point. I still find them wrong in an uncanny valley-esque way, and truly horrible when I try to empathise with them(or in other words, trying to put myself in their shoes for a moment), but for some reason that doesnt come naturally to me, while it for some reason does in this case.
Guess I just like dogs better than people...
TL;DR - This is by far the most disturbing video that I've seen, and it's the first one I've actually had to stop looking at at some point.
You're either a documentingreality person or kaotic person then?
I peruse around there quite a bit so I'm kinda desensitised to this kind of stuff

Those fuckers should be killed though
I take it those are sites more or less dedicated to things like that?
In any case, neither, those are just videos I've randomly stumbled upon by chance over the years (thanks to other forum users from various other forums).

Idocreating

Apr 16, 2009
While I understand that some people derive a sick rise of doing horrific shit like this, I can't possibly figure out how they can figure out how to light a dog on fire yet are too stupid to realise that filming it may be a really fucking stupid idea.

deckai

Oct 26, 2009
TypeSD said:
Trust me on this, drowning isn't peaceful ~_~
SirBryghtside said:
Uhm... drowning makes it feel like your lungs are burning.

So not that peaceful...
Since I never been burnt to death or have ever drown (obviously), I can only judge from other people experiences of almost burning to death and people almost drowning(worked as medic in military service). And I've been told that been burnt alive is far worser than drowning, not only does it usually take longer to pass out/die from being burnt, the pain is far worser, depending on how you get burnt, even your lungs get charred(so you end up not only burning but suffocating too), since you swallow the heat(not kidding). Drowning on the other hand, depends heavy on the circumstances, how cold the water is, how long you are in the water is it seawater or freshwater and so on. If I had ever to decide between being slowly burnt to death and being drowned, I would always choose the drowning over the burning...

But yeah, in the end, booth ways to die aren't peaceful by any definition... and those boys should be taken care of (not only by punishment, animal abuser tend to get worser with time, up to a point where they don't care if the thing they torment is human or animal, child or woman).

VladBlok28

Dec 22, 2007
BritishWeather said:
Why? Just Why?
Kids in an unknown country (presumably Portugal or Brazil) setting a dog aflame and watching it die.
Not for the faint hearted:
No Serousily
Video Description via Google Translate:
His attention 'Portuguese' damn this video is not of Brazil '
Seriously folks' These scenes are strong and brutal 'If you take a child' Or do not watch 'to Spread the guilty can pay for this act' of cruelty
They can do the dog dies burned 'But justice will be done especially by God,' That's Vc can be sure THUMPS UP!!!!

IMO: The act is beyond stupid and absolutely disgusting. For a human to even consider let alone carry out such a act is bizarre; the kids need to be referred to a psychiatrist.

EDIT: Repeat thread sorry
Why are you surprised? Kids don't have moral values developed enough to supress their evil ideas like us adults do. And in today's alienated society, there is no emotional empathy either.

And if you think about, say, the Spanish inquistion, this was done to humans every day... Or World War 2, or pretty much any war ever. Throughout history, we set a bunch of rules in an attempt to create a peaceful, fair world. But we can never completely supress what's inside us. It breaks out..

EDIT: Just as i was about to watch it, it got removed by youtube, go figure. I am relieved a bit

ZetaLegacies

Jun 26, 2011
People are horrible, I don't even want to see the video after hearing the title, I mean Jesus Christ.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
deckai said:
TypeSD said:
Trust me on this, drowning isn't peaceful ~_~
SirBryghtside said:
Uhm... drowning makes it feel like your lungs are burning.

So not that peaceful...
Since I never been burnt to death or have ever drown (obviously), I can only judge from other people experiences of almost burning to death and people almost drowning(worked as medic in military service). And I've been told that been burnt alive is far worser than drowning, not only does it usually take longer to pass out/die from being burnt, the pain is far worser, depending on how you get burnt, even your lungs get charred(so you end up not only burning but suffocating too), since you swallow the heat(not kidding). Drowning on the other hand, depends heavy on the circumstances, how cold the water is, how long you are in the water is it seawater or freshwater and so on. If I had ever to decide between being slowly burnt to death and being drowned, I would always choose the drowning over the burning...

While initially bad, drowning gets more peaceful the longer you drown.
But yeah, in the end, booth ways to die aren't peaceful by any definition... and those boys should be taken care of (not only by punishment, animal abuser tend to get worser with time, up to a point where they don't care if the thing they torment is human or animal, child or woman).

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
There are some sick bastards in the world.

The sad thing is kids are just as capable as some adults at doing twisted shit. For those that remember the Jamie Bulger case in 1993. For those that don't it was when two 10 year old boys kidnapped a 2 year old and murdered him in a quite horrific way.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Abandon4093 said:
emeraldrafael said:
Abandon4093 said:
emeraldrafael said:
I'm just going to say that the Vargas dog has mad me rather immune to these kinda threads..
You do know that whole thing was blown out of proportion don't you?

Vargas didn't starve a dog to death. He took in a random dog off the street and tied it up in his gallery. He then wrote "Eres Lo Que Lees" in dog food, which translates to, "you are what you read". The dog was fed in the gallery and was released after the installation.

So if anything he fed a stray dog.
Oh, I know quite well. its still made me immune to this stuff.
How?

How did a dog being tied up and fed for 3 hours desensitise you to a puppy being covered in flammable liquid and set alight?

That makes no sense.
because its still torture. Regardless of if you feed a dog, you're still tying it up, in a room, where people can gawk and do whatever they want, with food ont he wall it can smell. How about I tie you, or really anyone, up, and make them sit there in the same conditions.

And honestly, i'm juust a realist. I know you cant stop every dog from being killed, and certainly not in third world area like countries, or even in first world. So I just dont care, and the vargas dog, among other things, have just completely made me immune to this sorta thing.

if you want to wear your heart on a sleeve, tahts perfectly fine, but I'd rather not be scrutinized for my ability not to.

BritishWeather

Mar 22, 2010
VladBlok28 said:
BritishWeather said:
Why? Just Why?
Kids in an unknown country (presumably Portugal or Brazil) setting a dog aflame and watching it die.
Not for the faint hearted:
No Serousily
Video Description via Google Translate:
His attention 'Portuguese' damn this video is not of Brazil '
Seriously folks' These scenes are strong and brutal 'If you take a child' Or do not watch 'to Spread the guilty can pay for this act' of cruelty
They can do the dog dies burned 'But justice will be done especially by God,' That's Vc can be sure THUMPS UP!!!!

IMO: The act is beyond stupid and absolutely disgusting. For a human to even consider let alone carry out such a act is bizarre; the kids need to be referred to a psychiatrist.

EDIT: Repeat thread sorry
Why are you surprised? Kids don't have moral values developed enough to supress their evil ideas like us adults do. And in today's alienated society, there is no emotional empathy either.

And if you think about, say, the Spanish inquistion, this was done to humans every day... Or World War 2, or pretty much any war ever. Throughout history, we set a bunch of rules in an attempt to create a peaceful, fair world. But we can never completely supress what's inside us. It breaks out..
There seems to only be two replies to threads like these; some condemning the actions and others replying a hipster/big deal/seen it all before. Obviously a realist would argue that events like these happen regularly around the world and that this is just a prime example; henceforth this not being news. However I see this differently as here are kids burning a dog to death for no good reason, kids burning a dog for what seems like entertainment, there is no good reason for children to be doing such an act; there is something clearly wrong here. I disagree entirely about this idea of something monstrous being inside us and that laws stop us from turning into savages, I don't believe that humans are inherently evil.

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
VladBlok28 said:

EDIT: Just as i was about to watch it, it got removed by youtube, go figure. I am relieved a bit
Part of the reason why I sincerely despise kids - they haven't developed into humans yet, they're functionally retarded in most ways... plus some kids tend to develop more slowly(provided they develop at all at any point).

As for the atrocities people committed during the Spanish Inquisition, World War 1 and 2, and any wars really, yeah, people have always done things like that, doesn't make it any less stupid and unnecessary though. Most of us can suppress most of our more primal, uncivilised and unnecessary desires during more peaceful times when our herd instincts aren't telling us that it's okay to do those rather dreadful things just because others are doing it. Thing is most of us don't even truly desire to do those things, people who tend to do those things are generally just being manipulated by (for lack of a better word) sociopathic asshats, and most people are so easily manipulated that I'm never truly surprised at what people inflict upon one another.
I do however find it(and the people being manipulated, aswell as the manipulators themselves) incredibly idiotic.

So yeah, to sum it up - people are idiots.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
I am in every way opposed to beating children. Today, I will make an exception. Beat the little fucks.

Beat the parents too, for not teaching their children morals.

And if all else fails, hire a Jewish mother to give them the guilt trip. It never fails, believe me, that shit is like mind control.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
There are several possible explanations as to why they did that and generally why people do thing like that besides the possibility that they are just psychos.
We don't know anything about them. About how they've been groing up, how they were raised, about their environment, what they've experienced etc. A fatal trauma can lead to people acting like that for example.
My guess would be that they simly don't really know what they are doing to the poor dog. They don't have a real grasp on reality and don't have empathy. They don't think that it hurts the dog, they just enjoy seeing that. It's often a feeling of dominance that can cause this kind of action.
Of course the human mind is way to complex to explain it so easily. Most of the time, there are several factors which lead to something like this.